Sehwag's gesture to murali

Cricketics

^^ Let me join the bandwagon and make it crystal f **** clear what I think of all this bickering :finger: :finger: :finger: He's a cricketer, not a saint. Any kid whose his role model will attempt to emulate his batting / bowling / fielding and nothing else Now kindly end this non sense. We don't UV to become a little pansy just to keep the other pansies happy. I think the raw aggression / anger / attitude is a refreshing change to the spineless, diplomatic means of the previous administrations Keep it within limits and don't go over board like Sree santh

^^ I know, I know still, whats the big deal? Let the guy enjoy the moment in the sun I like Yuvraj; He's one of my favorite cricketers. I found this criticism a little absurd when he played such a superb innings yesterday
I havnt criticized him either, infact to a certain level his actions were justified, if he reads some of the posts here in ICF about us (me included) making a mockery of his defense or technique against the tweakers the poor lad might end up getting a heart attack, those actions were directed towards his critics, However these actions would get meaningless and dull if he had to do it every time and alll this jat phat thing is rubbish, every single cricketer has agression under their belly, Yuvi, Shree, MSD, RD, the need is to channelize it properly !!!