Memories of Trinidad 1994

Cricketics

Okay Shewtabh that was a problem for the great man . His reluctance to play in the subcontinent . However in those helpful pitches he knew how to exploit the conditions to the maximum.He used to run through the Aussie side more often than any other greats. Yes in subcontinent pitches Donald, Ws were better .Still Ambrose was very mean in these pitches .

Whatever anyone might say or think, McGrath was the best fast bowler in the 90s. Of course, he won't be anyone's sentimental favourite given he wasn't as electric as Donald, as mesmeric as Akram or as apocalyptic as Amby. My favourite was AAD though. The war paint, the perfect run up, the explosive leap, the airplane celebrations and THAT delivery to SRT!

Whatever anyone might say or think' date= McGrath was the best fast bowler in the 90s. Of course, he won't be anyone's sentimental favourite given he wasn't as electric as Donald, as mesmeric as Akram or as apocalyptic as Amby. My favourite was AAD though. The war paint, the perfect run up, the explosive leap, the airplane celebrations and THAT delivery to SRT!
Yes like RT Ponting is the greatest batsmen of the last 20 years .He may not be any body's sentimental favourite .But u know statistics:icflove:
Whatever anyone might say or think, McGrath was the best fast bowler in the 90s. Of course, he won't be anyone's sentimental favourite given he wasn't as electric as Donald, as mesmeric as Akram or as apocalyptic as Amby. My favourite was AAD though. The war paint, the perfect run up, the explosive leap, the airplane celebrations and THAT delivery to SRT!
Gotta be Akram for me
Whatever anyone might say or think' date=' McGrath was the best fast bowler in the 90s. Of course, he won't be anyone's sentimental favourite given he wasn't as electric as Donald, as mesmeric as Akram or as apocalyptic as Amby. [/quote'] Agree with sentence 1, disagree with sentence 2 as he's a sentimental favourite of mine. Absolute master.