Mandatory Avatar Change during IPL season

Rajiv

Guest DeveGowda
You know, I think I'll like you a lot more if you change your avatar to one of the following: kallis1.jpgkallis_650604_1.jpgMark-Bouchers.jpg11kumble.jpg
Those are all good..but that will be individual Photos. I believe team is bigger than individual..i kept RC symbol for all supporters and RC bottle for all NON supporters....:winky:

Those are all good..but that will be individual Photos. I believe team is bigger than individual..i kept RC symbol for all supporters and RC bottle for all NON supporters....:winky:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest DeveGowda
:icflove: Can't decide between these two: 1zb5s1c.jpgbdr4n6.jpg
Subtract second from First = :giggle: ***Seriously speaking 2nd is best......

Guest DeveGowda
1. Wan't me to break that bottle on your head? :winky: 2. Leaning towards the second.
No problem i can Admit to mallya hospital , after recovering can borrow new bottle from mallya.. As for the Quote in Second Photo let us " PREY " , i hope it wont become after few matches "let us PRAY" so Old lion still in hunt..

No problem i can Admit to mallya hospital , after recovering can borrow new bottle from mallya.. As for the Quote in Second Photo let us " PREY " , i hope it wont become after few matches "let us PRAY" so Old lion still in hunt..
:giggle: To be totally honest, the quote is the only reason I didn't just go for it immediately. Don't like talking big before games. It irritates the hell out of me.

Guest DeveGowda
:giggle: To be totally honest, the quote is the only reason I didn't just go for it immediately. Don't like talking big before games. It irritates the hell out of me.
Try to cut that and Surrounding..so only MSD Head will shown **I dint know how to do that...

Guest DeveGowda
The pic says it all - we are HARD to resist:hatsoff:
and HARD to find....the guy is Absconding.........:hysterical: