Future of Indian Fast bowling

rkt.india

I think a lot of Indian fans are tired of a lot of the prospects who promise pace on paper but don't deliver in matches or are simply not very good bowlers. Dinda is okay' date=' but only bowled 130kph in the televised First Class game he played in, showing that his 140kph pace was only with the ability to go full tilt in a T20. Moreover, he has only taken wickets in the Plate League, and so has not truly proved himself in FC cricket. He has barely played a game of List A cricket and so cannot be seen as a prospect there either.[/quote'] MSB you maybe right, but u know when Ishant came to Indian team he was a 130 kph bowler, he increased his pace as the time goes. In domestic cricket, he never set the batsmen feared of his pace. I have seen in the recent times that Indian players only get better after they play International Cricket. By only playing FC does not make you good. Why you say that Dinda didnt do well against good batsman. He took 5-wicket haul against New Zealand A few months back and many of the batsman from that side are playing now in senior kiwi side who will play against India. He is the most difficult bowler hit out of the part as he proved in IPL. he was the most economical Indian bowler in IPL. Even Gilchrist find hard to hit him.
If i have to pick 3 guys i would go for: Tyagi Umesh Yadav Ishwar Choudary All of them are in their early 20's..so i would expect atleast one of them to come good.And importantly all have good pace(late 130's to early 140's). I have heard good things about Anureet and Amanpreet as well.
Have u seen Ishwar Chaudhary bowling anywhere how do you know about him.
Have u seen Ishwar Chaudhary bowling anywhere how do you know about him.
No i haven't seen him bowl..mostly read in the papers. I
hope ICL ban will be lifted and Abu Nechim will be playing in Domestic cricket to claim for India birth. he is tremendous talent, bowls at pace with good yorkers and bouncers.
Whats his avg pace? As far as i knew the ICL bowling talent wasn't too flash.
i think the whole thing was a hoax...i dont think any bowler with that pace(what Ian mentioned) can be hidden in a closet for this long time... any other Indian bowler??
Hey no man..myself and rkt have confirmed about him by writing to maverickscricket.com. the guy hasn't played in India for 3 years for the media to get hold of him. Of this lot..i expect either Umesh yadav or Anureet Singh would be the fastest.Umesh has been confirmed to reach early 140's while we have no idea about Anureet actual pace..i'm hoping to see him this time playing for KKR.
It doesn't appear he got an IPL contract' date= so when will we see him bowl??
Do we know that for a certainty? I'm not ruling out the possibility of him not getting a contract..but correct me if i am wrong wouldn't he come under the "uncapped players" list? I wasn't known about Umesh Yadav joining Delhi Daredevils,and a few other pacers joining KKR before today.And lets face it, if any of the IPL teams do get hold of him(and there is only one reason he can get selected,he has no FC record to speak of) they aren't necessarily going to announce it. We have to realize one thing..when his pic was removed from Ian's website it was either because nobody like that existed(which begs the question how did that pic get there in the first place?) or it could be that he is being kept away from the media on purpose.The latter is certainly in phase with Ian's reply to myself and rkt and also to be fair to Ian he has maintained the same from the first in that thread PS: Ian did ask me to keep an eye on IPL in his reply.So you never know:winky: