Future of Indian Fast bowling

rkt.india

hey guys, we have a lot of good batsman in the team and some are knocking the door like Pujara, Rahane, Shikhar Dhawan, Sunny Sohal, but what about the bowlers who makes a team best in the world like Australia was. So lets start a thread for upcoming fast bowlers. We here want to know who are bowlers coming up in the ranks and who can be India prospect in future.......so guys give your names here....I give my name too.. 1. Umesh Yadav 2. Anureet Singh 3. Sudeep tyagi 4. Ashok Dinda 5. Dhawal Kulkarni 6. Amanpreet Singh 7. Ishwar Chaudhary 8. Abu Nechim Ahmed 9. Shantanu Pitre

hey guys, we have a lot of good batsman in the team and some are knocking the door like Pujara, Rahane, Shikhar Dhawan, Sunny Sohal, but what about the bowlers who makes a team best in the world like Australia was. So lets start a thread for upcoming fast bowlers. We here want to know who are bowlers coming up in the ranks and who can be India prospect in future.......so guys give your names here....I give my name too.. 1. Umesh Yadav 2. Anureet Singh 3. Sudeep tyagi 4. Ashok Dinda 5. Dhawal Kulkarni 6. Amanpreet Singh 7. Ishwar Chaudhary 8. Abu Nechim Ahmed 9. Shantanu Pitre
Umesh Yadav is 21 years bowler from Vidarbha and he has taken 26 wickets in just 5 FC matches which include the names like Dravid and Laxman. Sudeep Tyagi was very impressive the previous season but he was unable to play this season due to an injury. Kulkarni is the Mumbai bowler who had a wonderful season this year. Let us see where he finds himself in the international cricket. I'd like to strike Dinda off and include Sangwan instead. We do not know if Abu Nacheem will be allowed to play for India again or not as he was in ICL. You can include Bhuvaneshwar Kumar in his place--the UP bowler who dismissed Sachin for his first FC duck! I have no idea about other names. rkt_india, can you give their introduction? So my name foe the bowler: 1. Umesh Yadav 2. Pradeep Sangwan 3. Sudeep tyagi 4. V YoMahesh 5. B. Kumar 6. D. Kulkarni

India need pace back-up to maintain supremacy: Akram Pacers played a crucial role in India's recent ascent in world cricket but the team would need a strong back-up line of fast bowlers to maintain their supremacy in future, said Pakistani bowling great Wasim Akram. More... India need pace back-up to maintain supremacy: Akram Press Trust Of India New Delhi, February 13, 2009 First Published: 20:49 IST(13/2/2009) Last Updated: 20:49 IST(13/2/2009) Pacers played a crucial role in India's recent ascent in world cricket but the team would need a strong back-up line of fast bowlers to maintain their supremacy in future, said Pakistani bowling great Wasim Akram. Speaking in a teleconference from Pakistan, Akram said, "India is doing well in international cricket these days and their pace department is playing a crucial role in this. But they need a back up system to maintain the trend in future as well." India has been the traditional spin powerhouse in world cricket but of late, the likes of Zaheer Khan and Ishant Sharma have been troubling the best of batsmen all over the world. Akram said it augured well for India. "The trend has changed a lot in the last two years. India have produced some really good pace bowlers like Zaheer Khan, Ishant Sharma, RP Singh and Irfan Pathan. This is good for Indian cricket," said the former Pakistan captain. Akram hoped relations between India and Pakistan would improve soon and the Pakistani players would get to play against "one of the best teams in the world". "The things are getting better and I think, cricket between the countries should be restored as soon as possible. If it happens, Pakistan will also get some good international crickets," Akram said. Wasim has been roped in by the Gatorade Centre for Pace Excellence, which will become functional in the national capital by the middle of the year and work to nurture young pace talents of the country. The former cricketer came down heavily on the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) for failing to manage cricket in the strife-torn country. "Pakistan cricket must get more international cricket now to improve their performance. Otherwise the condition will only worsen. There is no direction in the PCB, they have no control over the players. This should change immediately if they want to change the condition," he said.

Centre of Pace Excellence More... Centre of Pace Excellence NEW DELHI: Pace bowling great Wasim Akram and leading coach T.A. Sekar will fine-tune talented speedsters of the country in a new initiative — Gatorade Centre of Pace Excellence — which was launched here on Friday. Sekar will be the chief coach, while Akram will take care of the tactical part. On the occasion, eight young pacers were named national winners of the 2009 edition of the Gatorade pace bowling talent hunt programme. The winners: Under-22: Ankit Pathare, Mohd.Abdul Baseer, Vikas Tokas, Sukhvir Singh. Under 19: B. Gautham, Karan Thakur, Rajesh Singh, Himanshu Shailey.

Umesh Yadav is 21 years bowler from Vidarbha and he has taken 26 wickets in just 5 FC matches which include the names like Dravid and Laxman. Sudeep Tyagi was very impressive the previous season but he was unable to play this season due to an injury. Kulkarni is the Mumbai bowler who had a wonderful season this year. Let us see where he finds himself in the international cricket. I'd like to strike Dinda off and include Sangwan instead. We do not know if Abu Nacheem will be allowed to play for India again or not as he was in ICL. You can include Bhuvaneshwar Kumar in his place--the UP bowler who dismissed Sachin for his first FC duck! I have no idea about other names. rkt_india, can you give their introduction? So my name foe the bowler: 1. Umesh Yadav 2. Pradeep Sangwan 3. Sudeep tyagi 4. V YoMahesh 5. B. Kumar 6. D. Kulkarni
As I follow fast bowlers a lot thats why I collect a lot of information about fast bowler whether they are established or upcoming. Anureet Singh is a railway bowler, he is sikh and started his first season well and bowls at a good pace and is selected to play for KKR by their thinktank this year. Read this story about him. http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1219440 Ishwar Chaudhary was in India u-19 along with Ishant and was very good he debut for Gujarat this season and is now too selected for KKR. Shantanu Pitre is a bowler from Madhya Pradesh and has done well this season.

I hope ICL ban will be lifted and Abu Nechim will be playing in Domestic cricket to claim for India birth. he is tremendous talent, bowls at pace with good yorkers and bouncers. And Amanpreet singh was in india U-19 along with Ishant and now playing in punjab Ranji side. He is rated highly there.

I think a lot of Indian fans are tired of a lot of the prospects who promise pace on paper but don't deliver in matches or are simply not very good bowlers. Dinda is okay, but only bowled 130kph in the televised First Class game he played in, showing that his 140kph pace was only with the ability to go full tilt in a T20. Moreover, he has only taken wickets in the Plate League, and so has not truly proved himself in FC cricket. He has barely played a game of List A cricket and so cannot be seen as a prospect there either.