Allow Us To Change Our Superselector Team

Lord

for the ENG-WI series.we were allowed to change it till the match started n wen i wanted to change it yesterday,site was closed temporarily due to maintenance works.AND now i'm not allowed to change my team.i mean wtf.this is unfair:protest::protest: ALLOW US TO CHANGE OUR TEAMS.

EMC says sorry no changes allowed Everyone will be affected the same Now you've had an opportunity to see the pitch and players and could change your team accordingly
well the team is allowed to change after the toss n before the first ball anyway.so it shouldnt matter.block the players who have played active part so far from changing
well the team is allowed to change after the toss n before the first ball anyway.so it shouldnt matter.block the players who have played active part so far from changing
Wat are you talking about son .... Changes are allowed anytime between two matches, u should have done them earlier and should have i :(( Im pwned now 5th se 15th
Wat are you talking about son .... Changes are allowed anytime between two matches' date=' u should have done them earlier and should have i :(( Im pwned now 5th se 15th[/quote'] exactly,anytime between two matches means till the first ball was bowled of the match.that means u can change it after seeing the playing XI n the toss n the pitch.i know bcoz i do it this way everytime so,Sachinism 's argument of me knowing conditions n players doesnt hold
:protest: x 14 It will require some code tweak - and varun is on sabbatical. It's not a big deal - just pick as many Poms as you can for the next test and don't forget class act Collingwood.
but wat about this game? i was on top for the first time n now i am 5th because flintoff n prior are earning me nothing.