How many think this NZ tour is going to be a disaster?

How many think this NZ tour is going to be a disaster?  

1. 1.

• Yes, it will.
    • No, they will come out with flying colors.
    • It will be an average tour
    • I do not give a faack
    • I wish Dandaroy would fack off and take his tantrums elsewhere

dandaroy i know that u always think the worse about our team so that if they end up winning u feel happy whereas if they end up losing u are like "i knew this wud happen"..so no matter wat we think u are not gonna change ur opinion so why waste time in a poll like this
That is what a pessimist does bro. And judging by your logic, we are all wasting time as no one gives a faack what we think. It is a discussion board, so take a chill pill :finger:
That is what a pessimist does bro. And judging by your logic' date= we are all wasting time as no one gives a faack what we think. It is a discussion board, so take a chill pill :finger:
...and that's the exact reason why the last option was added on to your original poll.This is Indian cricket fans site and we certainly come here to discuss India's losses and victories. We do not need idiots like you to come here and expect India to loss the tour.

I think NZ team are true gentlemen. They rarely sledge or act inappropriately. Unlike Australia, NZ doesn't fire up any team. So we must be extra careful with them. I think we will perform better in tests than ODI's. I hope our team doesn't rely too much on Sehwag and Gambhir + Yuvraj. The other players have to step up as well. Yusuf's performance is crucial due to the small grounds

...and that's the exact reason why the last option was added on to your original poll.This is Indian cricket fans site and we certainly come here to discuss India's losses and victories. We do not need idiots like you to come here and expect India to loss the tour.
:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

OK folks who hate this thread.....what is the metric of a successful NZ tour? If they do not live up to that definition, then what constitutes an average tour? According to me, if India is aspiring to be the top or one of the top 2 teams in the world, anything short of winning both the ODIs and Tests would make the tour not successful. The bar is higher now, and a team like NZ ought to be beaten by a premier team regardless of where the games are being played.

OK folks who hate this thread.....what is the metric of a successful NZ tour? If they do not live up to that definition, then what constitutes an average tour? According to me, if India is aspiring to be the top or one of the top 2 teams in the world, anything short of winning both the ODIs and Tests would make the tour not successful. The bar is higher now, and a team like NZ ought to be beaten by a premier team regardless of where the games are being played.
Metric is winning thats it No ifs or buts
OK folks who hate this thread.....what is the metric of a successful NZ tour? If they do not live up to that definition, then what constitutes an average tour? .
Excellent tour: We win all the three series - this is not possible now. Good tour: We need to win the ODI and Test series. Decent tour: We win the Test series but lose ODIs close margin 2-3 Avg tour: ODI lost close margin 2-3 and Tests 1-1 or winning ODIs but losing the Test series (arguably, this qualifies for worse than avg tour since Tests get higher weightage) etc. Crap tour: If we lose everything T20, the ODIs and Test series. or T20, 0-2 and ODI becomes 1-4 (thumping loss)...despite doing ok in Tests, this is bad.