How many think this NZ tour is going to be a disaster?

How many think this NZ tour is going to be a disaster?  

1. 1.

• Yes, it will.
    • No, they will come out with flying colors.
    • It will be an average tour
    • I do not give a faack
    • I wish Dandaroy would fack off and take his tantrums elsewhere

Count me in. Although I am the pessimist, but it seems like every time the Indian team is hyped up they come crashing down to earth. And, what I do not understand is that if the Indians are traditionally slow starters, why the faack doesn't BCCI make players have enough time to adjust by arriving early and playing warm-up matches?

Count me in. Although I am the pessimist' date=' but it seems every time the Indian team is hyped up they come crashing down to earth. And, what I do not understand is that if the Indians are slow starters why the faack doesn't BCCI make players have enough time to adjust by arriving early and playing warm-up matches?[/quote'] Well we should think of these 20-20 as wam up matches. Its always been hard for us to win in NZ but hopefully we can rectify that this time.

dandaroy i know that u always think the worse about our team so that if they end up winning u feel happy whereas if they end up losing u are like "i knew this wud happen"..so no matter wat we think u are not gonna change ur opinion so why waste time in a poll like this on a serious note i think we will win both the ODI series and the test series..20-20 is just for fun and infact we did extremely well yesterday to defend our modest score of 150 and i was really happy about it..so me thinks we are gonna have a great NZ tour this time around

Count me in. Although I am the pessimist' date='[/size'] but it seems like every time the Indian team is hyped up they come crashing down to earth. And, what I do not understand is that if the Indians are traditionally slow starters, why the faack doesn't BCCI make players have enough time to adjust by arriving early and playing warm-up matches?
:listen_dawg::listen_dawg:

One thing this tour will do is clearly seperate the subcontinental-tracks-only batsmen/sloggers from the folks who can adapt to greener or bouncier pitches. In that sense, this tour will be a success in identifying those - whichever batsmen do really well in this tour will deserve the accolades. Same goes for spinners - can the Indian spinners (in Tests/ODIs) match up to Vettori? Well, I hope both Mishra and bhajji get chances to show their mettle. Pace bowlers - they dont have anyone else to blame but themselves if they miss out.

One thing this tour will do is clearly seperate the subcontinental-tracks-only batsmen/sloggers from the folks who can adapt to greener or bouncier pitches. In that sense' date= this tour will be a success in identifying those - whichever batsmen do really well in this tour will deserve the accolades. Same goes for spinners - can the Indian spinners (in Tests/ODIs) match up to Vettori? Well, I hope both Mishra and bhajji get chances to show their mettle. Pace bowlers - they dont have anyone else to blame but themselves if they miss out.
Why is that so important ? We visit NZ once in 6 years, and tracks/conditions like those are not to be found anywhere else in the World. At least like the ones encountered last time around.
I'm not saying we get conditions exactly like last tour to NZ. However, what I meant is - these are tough conditions - and will show which batsmen can adapt to such conditions as in NZ, SA etc. versus subcontinental pitches and familiar weather conditions.*
*Disclaimer: Doesn't apply to RSD
*Disclaimer: Doesn't apply to RSD
Thats a joke - he has proved himself in Away conditions. Ofcourse if he has hit a real poor stretch of form, he needs to be dropped - that is based on current situation. In present form, he sucked in Indian pitches too. But the fact that he is one of our best Test batsman in away conditions remains. Silly to ask if RD can "bat in away condition"?
Thats a joke - he has proved himself in Away conditions. Ofcourse if he has hit a real poor stretch of form, he needs to be dropped - that is based on current situation. In present form, he sucked in Indian pitches too. But the fact that he is one of our best Test batsman in away conditions remains. Silly to ask if RD can "bat in away condition"?
I'm just saying the obvious, that all that whining you won't be doing if RSD doesn't score.