The Vegetarians/Vegans of ICF

Cricketics

yup.. i am vegeterian + egg guy.. My usual places are.. Fast Food: Taco Bell Subway Pizza hut Chipotle Middle eastern place where they serve falafel (with samosas) IHOP Sit Ins: Olive Garden Number of Mexican restaurants Faadis (middle eastern) Lasagnia House Cheesecake factory Number of thai restaurants Genghis Khan (Mangolian, but dont go there if you dont like them cooking food on same grill) Btw.. Lot of ppl that visit Houston have told me that Houston got best variety of restaurants. Taxy can confirm that..

The tastiest vegetarian food can be had at a steakhouse :winky: Not the American ones but the Japanese hibachi steakhouse will have an option. The chef cooks it in front of you with his bunch of knives & fiery tricks. Even the salad tastes great and the meal with the two sauces is pure heaven . A hardcore meatlover alongside who was forced to avoid meat by her family on that particular day for religious reasons said vegetarian food never tasted this good. I hope this isn't the end of it, when I looked up yesterday for something similar in Mumbai, there's this really authentic Japanese place in Taj where a meal for two costs something like Rs. 14,000. There's another Spices in Juhu where its 4-5 thousand minimum :((

Veg here ..but I cook so much non veg for my two "maskattas":(( Hubby will eat anything cooked ...little one will eat even centipedes and frogs if I don't keep my eyes on her 24/7. She looks at pigs and runs after them saying...Pork...pork!!!

Veg here ..but I cook so much non veg for my two "maskattas":(( Hubby will eat anything cooked ...little one will eat even centipedes and frogs if I don't keep my eyes on her 24/7. She looks at pigs and runs after them saying...Pork...pork!!!
:omg: :hysterical: :hysterical: How little/old is your little one ?

This reminds me.....My niece, then a year old, had a habit of biting her stuffed toys. My sis never cared much about it until when she took a bite at her toy cow "moo". My sis reacted instantly yelling "Beef..Beef...No Annie, that's beef. Hindus don't eat that." My poor, confused niece learnt first lesson on Hinduism that day. :P

This reminds me.....My niece' date=' then a year old, had a habit of biting her stuffed toys. My sis never cared much about it until when she took a bite at her toy cow "moo". My sis reacted instantly yelling "Beef..Beef...No Annie, that's beef. Hindus don't eat that." My poor, confused niece learnt first lesson on Hinduism that day. :P[/quote'] :cantstop:

This reminds me.....My niece' date=' then a year old, had a habit of biting her stuffed toys. My sis never cared much about it until when she took a bite at her toy cow "moo". My sis reacted instantly yelling "Beef..Beef...No Annie, that's beef. Hindus don't eat that." My poor, confused niece learnt first lesson on Hinduism that day. :P[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

That's cool' date=' will be a ruthless enforcer :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Not always true....my sister was a voracious non vegetarian till she was 8 or nine years old. Then she made friends with a vegetarian girl and hasn't eaten even an egg since then.Not even cakes..... :giggle:Sau choohe :P kha ke billi chali haj ko.....:--D

Not always true....my sister was a voracious non vegetarian till she was 8 or nine years old. Then she made friends with a vegetarian girl and hasn't eaten even an egg since then.Not even cakes..... :giggle:Sau billi kha ke billi chali haj ko.....:--D
Cannibalistic billi? :ohmy:

Not always true....my sister was a voracious non vegetarian till she was 8 or nine years old. Then she made friends with a vegetarian girl and hasn't eaten even an egg since then.Not even cakes..... :giggle:Sau billi kha ke billi chali haj ko.....:--D
I know, its never good to generalize :icflove:

The tastiest vegetarian food can be had at a steakhouse :winky: Not the American ones but the Japanese hibachi steakhouse will have an option. The chef cooks it in front of you with his bunch of knives & fiery tricks. Even the salad tastes great and the meal with the two sauces is pure heaven .
Thats probably because the veggies were cooked in the meat grease. The tastiest veggies i have had was in the Japanese dish shabu shabu. They basically give you a big cooking pot filled with flavored water and a bunch of veggies and meat. You would have to boil the veggies in the flavored water and eat those with a couple of different sauces. The veggies were more tasty than a veggie should be. The catch - it was beef flavored water. Unfortunately, i havent found a good shabu shabu place in the UK.