Breaking News: Srilankan Security /Players Shot In Lahore

Rajiv

Guest Hiten.
Terrible. do n't be surprised to see pak blaming incident on Raw.
I don't give a ***ing ****. Mother****ers kept saying no player was ever targeted in Pakistan and were crying foul when Aus/Eng declined to tour them....benchods were waiting for players to get injured before cleaning their **** up. Sorry for foul language but this has just ticked me off.

The problem is I really don't see how you can stop this kind of attack if they are really determined which they are. The only way is the muslims in general must change their medieval point of view and the kafir apologists must wake up and smell the reality.

I don't give a ***ing ****. Mother****ers kept saying no player was ever targeted in Pakistan and were crying foul when Aus/Eng declined to tour them....benchods were waiting for players to get injured before cleaning their **** up. Sorry for foul language but this has just ticked me off.
I feel you my Blue brother... I hope Pak will be ostracized until they mend their ****ing ways, they have no place in a civilized world. SL - man you guys showed balls going to that **** hole, see how they pay you back. I admire you guys , you dont deserve this.
Guest Hiten.
VERY VERY VERY bad commentary by Ravi saying Zinta cares abt her damn IPL team...
This guys is ***ed in the head. He doesn't know wtf is he talking about...I swear. ***ing stone hearted