Things you do that probably no one else does...

h4te

* I put sugar in my yogurt * Once in a blue moon, when I am chewing gum , and the flavor starts to fade, I drink hot tea and it makes the gum so soft and chewy * From time to time, I break down roti into small pieces and mix it in daal and eat * I like walking in the rain with an umbrella * Use Google Earth to locate cricket stadiums around the world and also use it to plan local walking adventures Like others, also have the fan running and keep blanket on when sleeping :--D

1. when i sleep, i keep my mobile phone under the pillow. if my sleep brakes between the night, then i happen to c the time from the mobile phone 2. turn on the fan at full speed & sleep under a heavy blanket(this might be a very common thing) 3. before exams, i buy a flair sporty write-o-meter pen & give all exams with it. if i lose the pen before the declaration of results, then i get a good result. if i dont lose it, then the result comes out to be bad 4. go to shopping malls without any purpose of shopping anything(or even eating anything on some occasions), but only to look at the girls out there

I always flush toilet before finish peeing ... and then race to finish peeing before the flushing finishes
:haha: i have to try that now! :clap:
4. go to shopping malls without any purpose of shopping anything(or even eating anything on some occasions)' date=' but only to look at the girls out there[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical: you the man, amits! :hatsoff:

5. while climbing up stairs, i always climb 2 stairs at a time 6. if there is a pattern in the path/floor when walking, then i make sure that my foot lands completely within the boxes/circles & does not touch the lines 7. wake up even at 4 am to watch indias cricket matches, but even during exams, set up alarms of waking 4-5 am & still wake up after 8 am(this might be a common thing)

5. while climbing up stairs, i always climb 2 stairs at a time 6. if there is a pattern in the path/floor when walking, then i make sure that my foot lands completely within the boxes/circles & does not touch the lines 7. wake up even at 4 am to watch indias cricket matches, but even during exams, set up alarms of waking 4-5 am & still wake up after 8 am(this might be a common thing)
Alright I have things in common with @m!75.....I am worried.:nervous:

4. go to shopping malls without any purpose of shopping anything(or even eating anything on some occasions), but only to look at the girls out there
Window shopping is cool and I do it all the time. The other advantages apart from the obvious one you mentioned is that you get ample exercise roaming around the mall aimlessly and also AC. The downpoint is that the customer service reps at the store start recognizing you and that you're not going to buy anything:hysterical:

-- If say I plan to get up at 7 in the morning, I deliberately keep the alarm at 4, get up a 4 knowing that I have three more hours of sleep, feel happy and sleep again. :D -- I try to avoid wearing fleece/fur jacket as much as i can, while going out in the cold. Amazingly, even when I go out in shorts and T-shirt in single digit temps, by body does not shiver.

I cannot sleep without my wrist watch by my side. I put alarm an hour before i have to get up. When i wake up I get excited i still have an hour to sleep and switch of the alarm and get back to sleep to get up an hour later.:)
-- If say I plan to get up at 7 in the morning, I deliberately keep the alarm at 4, get up a 4 knowing that I have three more hours of sleep, feel happy and sleep again. :D
:two_thumbs_up:

I memorize all the Russel Peters jokes and pass them off as my own(with some improvisation) to the white folks. Now they love me so much.
Copying others work and posing it as your own. Now you are talking like a true Indian.:dance: