Watch out Kiwis Tendulkar is primed!

Sachin is something else, nobody compares to him What do you guys think about training with throwdowns, everyone recommends it, but I find it better to bat with bowlers bowling, with throw downs, the ball is thrown from different heights and the bounce isn't the same You have less time to react, I guess thats a good thing, but I feel batting against normal bowling is better

There are 2 sets of posts here. It starts with what we wish for sachin to do, which he does at times, another is talking about the practical nature of his game which we avoid to discuss becuase we love him so much. The game absorbs every fan out there and when it comes to sachin, we simply dont want to hear and see things coz we idolize him inside out It is fair game for both arguments. I'll take 10% than 0% and to be frank, he can't make 100+ in all games

I don't quite care if my comments come across as not acceptable but I'll stick with it. Would I take a 100 from Tendulkar every game? Why wouldn't I? I love to watch him bat and he's still the best out there. Let him get 10 100s in a row and I'll be wishing he gets another 20 more. I still think the Tendulkar of 90s was just unbelievable and his ability has waned due to age factors. That said I never quite contest his stature in cricket and of course he is the best out there if that is what you want to hear from me. Every extra day he plays cricket is a boon for cricket lovers around the world.

Sachin is something else, nobody compares to him What do you guys think about training with throwdowns, everyone recommends it, but I find it better to bat with bowlers bowling, with throw downs, the ball is thrown from different heights and the bounce isn't the same You have less time to react, I guess thats a good thing, but I feel batting against normal bowling is better
When we refer to throw downs it is not when someone throws a ball at you from about 10 yards. You need to get someone to throw the ball at you at different length and line from different angles. It's not static throwing but the thrower needs to walk in a couple of steps and throw the ball at you. You could get the one throwing from over and around the stumps.

EPIC FAILED POSTS BY RAVI:haha: Admitted that he hardly watched the great man bat over the last few years, thus missed all his genius knocks eg in aus. Instead based his opinion on the great man on a NET SESSION facing throw downs:((. 10% of what he used to be:hysterical: You have been reading to much about Zadari. Can't wait till he gets to 15%. Also foolishly went against a King Tendulkar prediction:(( Although to be honest this was the least bold prediction I have ever made. I predicted that the greatest cricketer this planet has ever seen will pile on the runs. Its like predicting the sun will rise in the morning, although maybe ravi will say it wont based on some obsevations he has made through his telescope!

^^ in b4 ban
Not really. He's always been like this. We need characters like him. The only difference is that we don't often bump his past predictions regularly :winky: He's a bit into self praising but that's all right as long as the Indian team keeps winning.
EPIC FAILED POSTS BY RAVI:haha: Admitted that he hardly watched the great man bat over the last few years, thus missed all his genius knocks eg in aus. Instead based his opinion on the great man on a NET SESSION facing throw downs:((. 10% of what he used to be:hysterical: You have been reading to much about Zadari. Can't wait till he gets to 15%. Also foolishly went against a King Tendulkar prediction:(( Although to be honest this was the least bold prediction I have ever made. I predicted that the greatest cricketer this planet has ever seen will pile on the runs. Its like predicting the sun will rise in the morning, although maybe ravi will say it wont based on some obsevations he has made through his telescope!
Hmm, don't take this post in a negative manner coz ravi is mai-baap of this site apart from being an ole buddy. You can argue decently, but it seems you can only push your argument by deliberately insulting the other person, or at least in a derogatory manner. WHY?
Hmm, don't take this post in a negative manner coz ravi is mai-baap of this site apart from being an ole buddy. You can argue decently, but it seems you can only push your argument by deliberately insulting the other person, or at least in a derogatory manner. WHY?
Hardly insulting. Mocking his opion on Tendulkar yes. But not INSULTING him the person and you know that. Further I think ravi is MORE then capable of defending himself without others running to his rescue! I treat all posters the same wether they are the owners of the site or its their first post. I also get mocked regularly, dont see anyone ever condeming that:winky: I will mock anoyone who says Tendulkar is only 10% of what he used to be. In fact such comments deserve to be mocked.