Watch out Kiwis Tendulkar is primed!

Not really. He's always been like this. We need characters like him. The only difference is that we don't often bump his past predictions regularly :winky: He's a bit into self praising but that's all right as long as the Indian team keeps winning.
At least ravi is taking it in the right spirit. I am only having a laugh and trying to provoke a bit of fun. p.you are right about the self praising bit:haha:
Hardly insulting. Mocking his opion on Tendulkar yes. But not INSULTING him the person and you know that. Further I think ravi is MORE then capable of defending himself without others running to his rescue! I treat all posters the same wether they are the owners of the site or its their first post. I also get mocked regularly, dont see anyone ever condeming that:winky: I will mock anoyone who says Tendulkar is only 10% of what he used to be. In fact such comments deserve to be mocked.
Go ahead mock.. I'm hardly going to lose sleep over it. We run this website because we love Indian cricket. If Indians are winning I don't mind being mocked any number of times. Whatever makes you happy man. This isn't a court of law I need to defend. Who cares, life will go on.
Go ahead mock.. I'm hardly going to lose sleep over it. We run this website because we love Indian cricket. If Indians are winning I don't mind being mocked any number of times. Whatever makes you happy man. This isn't a court of law I need to defend. Who cares' date=' life will go on.[/quote'] Exactly. Totally agree!
Hardly insulting. Mocking his opion on Tendulkar yes. But not INSULTING him the person and you know that. Further I think ravi is MORE then capable of defending himself without others running to his rescue! I treat all posters the same wether they are the owners of the site or its their first post. I also get mocked regularly, dont see anyone ever condeming that:winky: I will mock anoyone who says Tendulkar is only 10% of what he used to be. In fact such comments deserve to be mocked.
I said the first line coz its easy to pick on it, I simply asked about your attitude - your treatment or non treatment is not an issue here

Ok here is my attitude. Ravi's posts here have epically failed. His declartion that Sachin is 10% of what he used to be is ludicrious. If another poster had posted such a bizzare statement they would rightly get slaughtered for it. I see no reason why Ravi should also not get slammed for nonsense posts like that! I thus will treat all posters the same and judge and reply to to their posts based on their content and not their repuation/status!

Ok here is my attitude. Ravi's posts here have epically failed. His declartion that Sachin is 10% of what he used to be is ludicrious. If another poster had posted such a bizzare statement they would rightly get slaughtered for it. I see no reason why Ravi should also not get slammed for nonsense posts like that! I thus will treat all posters the same and judge and reply to to their posts based on their content and not their repuation/status!
I cant even see Tendulkar in your avatar man. EPIC FAIL.
Thanks for your attitude, I mean reply
I don't quite care if my comments come across as not acceptable but I'll stick with it. Would I take a 100 from Tendulkar every game? Why wouldn't I? I love to watch him bat and he's still the best out there. Let him get 10 100s in a row and I'll be wishing he gets another 20 more. I still think the Tendulkar of 90s was just unbelievable and his ability has waned due to age factors. That said I never quite contest his stature in cricket and of course he is the best out there if that is what you want to hear from me. Every extra day he plays cricket is a boon for cricket lovers around the world.
You're totally right. I don't think it is physically possible for SRT to be his young self. But he's still quite fit and his technique is still good enough at this level. But, was he a batsman during the 90s!

I personally think after his tennis elbow injury he's come out and thought long and hard about his game and what kind of legacy he wants to leave behind. He was accused in the past quite a bit of not playing match winning innings.....but in every test match we've won recently he's played the important innings. In the tough ODI's, he's the one who's pulled us through. He might not be what he was physically when he was younger, but his hunger, will to be the best, fearless attitude, and knowledge of the game is so off the hook he more then makes up for it.

All this old sachin talk is bakwaas. He has batted wonderfully in last 2 years. In fact wonderfully for 18 years. Watching him live was pure magic today. Highlights cant do it justice. Sublime, brillinat and magical. Pure genius. p.s am sure he was at 15 per cent today:haha:
Just like the Aussies era has ended :hysterical:
There era of dominace has ended! Or do you believe they are still going to be dominant like they have over last 15 years? Come on even you must admit your assertion that Sachin is only 10% of what he used to be was nonsense?
Well you took my statement out of context and have been sprouting it non stop aren't you? I still say he's 10% of what he was in the 90s despite all the runs. I did mention he still is the best and was the best. You don't mention that because that just doesn't sound too dramatic :winky: A 100 from Tendulkar in the 90s was even better than the knock of recent time in terms of quality. Truth to be told he hasn't really stopped scoring ever but for the time when he had the tennis elbow. He scored more runs today than he did in Sydney or Perth in 1992 but that doesn't mean the quality of today's knock is better than those. For the rest of the players a knock like this is of top draw but for Tendulkar it is not. The ball he got out to today would have raced for four over point in the 90s. Bowler like O'Brien wouldn't have had a chance to keep him tied down let alone get him out in the 90s. The ball would have flown everywhere from the middle of the bat. I think you need to watch the 1998 knock of his in Wellington on a seaming pitch and you will know what I mean.