Am I Missing Something Here?...

Chris Broad (who I usually have little time for as far as cricket and officiating are concerned), has just escaped a hotbed of terrorism with his life intact. Watching people lose their lives around him, and somehow not losing his. What he's been through is unbelievable, and personally, I believe he has every right to vent his anger and opinions in this case... I keeping seeing on TV, and reading, that these retards with links to the PCB, are asking the ICC to put sanctions on Broad for his comments. Balcony Dancer Miandad, and Aamir "Pitch it there Venky" Sohail are amongst these spastics. I know our neighbours, traditionally, aren't the brightest, but surely even they aren't this retarded, to even dare to put these ideas forward... I mean I thought their fans showed how retarded they were, to cry when Dhoni expressed his relief at not being where he should have been. In a country where the people who eventually took his place, got shot at. What's he supposed to say? "Ahhh sh*t, I wish I was in Pakistan, because rather than take in the beauty of New Zealand, I want to be shot at in a lawless sh*t-hole". Then they were also oblivious to the fact that Younis Khan said something similar, if not worse, expressing relief at leaving the team hotel 5 mins later than the Lankans, and avoiding the attack... Is this really how bad things get when people inbreed?...

Chris Broad (who I usually have little time for as far as cricket and officiating are concerned), has just escaped a hotbed of terrorism with his life intact. Watching people lose their lives around him, and somehow not losing his. What he's been through is unbelievable, and personally, I believe he has every right to vent his anger and opinions in this case... I keeping seeing on TV, and reading, that these retards with links to the PCB, are asking the ICC to put sanctions on Broad for his comments. Balcony Dancer Miandad, and Aamir "Pitch it there Venky" Sohail are amongst these spastics. I know our neighbours, traditionally, aren't the brightest, but surely even they aren't this retarded, to even dare to put these ideas forward... I mean I thought their fans showed how retarded they were, to cry when Dhoni expressed his relief at not being where he should have been. In a country where the people who eventually took his place, got shot at. What's he supposed to say? "Ahhh sh*t, I wish I was in Pakistan, because rather than take in the beauty of New Zealand, I want to be shot at in a lawless sh*t-hole". Then they were also oblivious to the fact that Younis Khan said something similar, if not worse, expressing relief at leaving the team hotel 5 mins later than the Lankans, and avoiding the attack... Is this really how bad things get when people inbreed?...
It was not only their fans some of ours "lurking" here were saying the same thing too!!
It was not only their fans some of ours "lurking" here were saying the same thing too!!
People like that are lower than those they creep up to. They disgust me. They're not Indians. They need to be put on a Bus and sent to the 'nation' they love so much, where they'll surely be taken care of...
People like that are lower than those they creep up to. They disgust me. They're not Indians. They need to be put on a Bus and sent to the 'nation' they love so much, where they'll surely be taken care of...
Would that be the naton of navel-gazing pseudo-secular Wagah candle kissers battalion of lesbians looking for a male threesome for lack of a dildo? Yeah....I know the c*o*cksu*ckers you are talking about. Too many of the mofos man....weak ar*se, weak brain, weak soul. Alll in all.... F*uc*ked uP
Would that be the naton of navel-gazing pseudo-secular Wagah candle kissers battalion of lesbians looking for a male threesome for lack of a dildo? Yeah....I know the c*o*cksu*ckers you are talking about. Too many of the mofos man....weak ar*se, weak brain, weak soul. Alll in all.... F*uc*ked uP
B->B->B-> Gooooooooooooooo COCHISE!
:sixer:
wow. repped. :hatsoff:
Not only their fans, the same was felt by some here as well. That is what happens when someone doesn't really understand the whole idea of pacifism and PCness but tries to practice that anyways. Right tool in the hand of a wrong man becomes the wrong tool.