Amjad Khan has a lot of potential

bunny

i disagree too' date=' a paki never has potential.[/quote'] Although I understand the tongue and cheek nature of your comment, it must be said that Pakistan have a seeming conveyor belt of promising quick bowlers. My reservations about Khan stem from his inaccuracy throughout his county career for Kent as well as his no ball problem. He does take wickets regularly but is often expensive and wayward. He did his 92.9mph with one delivery, but alas, it was a no ball and he bowled several in his short spell already.
Although i understand the seriousness of your comment, it must be said, that conveyor belt has been long broken and out of service, and the paki phhhhhast bowlers are hard to find nowadays. :D
actually the whole world is now more alert and aware of the enhancing drugs which they weren't awar of 10-20 years ago.
Although i understand the seriousness of your comment, it must be said, that conveyor belt has been long broken and out of service, and the paki phhhhhast bowlers are hard to find nowadays. :D
Well, they are constantly producing people like Sohail Khan, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Talha, who bowl at 140kph whereas India is hard pressed once we go past Ishant Sharma. Although Pakistan's conveyor belt seems to be set a level or two below international quality, there are certainly a lot of promising seam bowlers in Pakistan.
Well' date=' they are constantly producing people like Sohail Khan, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Talha, who bowl at 140kph whereas India is hard pressed once we go past Ishant Sharma. Although Pakistan's conveyor belt seems to be set a level or two below international quality, there are certainly a lot of promising seam bowlers in Pakistan.[/quote'] That's the problem of being anointed a forum expert on fast bowling based on a few dodgy "analyses". You begin to take yourself too seriously.
That's the problem of being anointed a forum expert on fast bowling based on a few dodgy "analyses". You begin to take yourself too seriously.
I don't understand. My analyses are strictly amateur and I have enforced that position throughout. I am no expert either, and know that on this forum, there are more knowledgable posters about the topic like MM.
actually the whole world is now more alert and aware of the enhancing drugs which they weren't awar of 10-20 years ago.
and ball tampering too! and paki's dont have the benfit of there own umpires which the always used to have in the 80's early 90's. Aka shakur rana!!
There's something there right? I don't know if he just has natural hyperextension or what but his action doesn't look right.
There is some hyperextension in his elbow from what I saw. That and a massive wrist flick. And as for his bowling, yes he has quite a bit of potential. What I like about his is exactly that wrist flick which makes the length hard to pick for the batsman. Even Chris Gayle set on 80 odd was having a few problems with that. I dont know whether he can sustain his pace through a day though. All in all, with a good captain (dunno whether Strauss is that) he can become a very good bowler.