Gautam Gambhir in NEW ZEALAND - tour diary

opening pair - SRT/VS do great too' date= but somehow VS/GG appear very comfortable opening with each other - nice chemistry!
Umm.. didn't this 'nice chemistry' lead to the disastrous run out of Sehwag in this match? I remember the same thing had happened against Pak at Bangalore too, a match which we lost just because of that run-out! I think people needlessly rate these kind of 'chemistry' and sometimes overrate it too!
Tihs thread will track GG in New Zealand - so far he has had a really poor tour in the last 5 matches (3 ODIs and 2 T20s). [ONE odi - i think he did not bat] This is an important tour for GG - esp. when the Tests come , but even ODIs he has to prove the big knock is still possible in varied pitches in the remaining 2 ODIs. The "dab" down to third man is already proving costly in couple of matches, and he has stepped out down the track, to fast bowlers only to miss them or to defend . Thread will track other matches for GG in NZ.
Are you happy with his perf now? PS - He perf'ed in tests, which are >>>>>>>>>>>>>> meaningless ODI's>>>>>>>>>> useless T20's, right?