The Dhoni Copter!

flamy

B-> When all the dust has cleared, you can't forget Dhoni's awesome innings yesterday. Ya, I know it was selfish and he just wanted to improve his SR and AVG, but he inadvertently provided some entertainment. The commentators were enjoying not just yesterday's innings, but they were replaying his very unique shot from the previous match too. Truly, I can watch that shot a million times. And lol, yesterday he hits a six and is very bored about it :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Dhoni :isalute: [googlevideo]-3740826093330892720[/googlevideo]

One of my favourite shots to watch. Just amazing timing and power there. Flamy, do you recollect him battering Dave Mohammed with it a few times in an over for some huge sixes in the West Indies in 06?
Of course, he showed them some East Indian Calypso there :eyedance:
Guest Hiten.

Gadhadhari Dhoni is BACK!. THAT six off Eliott was timed to perfection and his reaction to that shot was just awe***ingsome B->

So unique...I don't think anybody can ever play that type of shot...but that's the only worthwhile shot you can watch of Dhoni's batting...rest of his batting looks ugly... but hey no complains as long as he maintains that consistency.
This simply amazes me- he is being able to do it (maintain consistency) despite this obvious handicap. Starts the old debate of "class & silken drives" vs. "ugly, effort and winners" Sanjay Manjrekar was supposed to be the next best ever batsman after Bradman based on his technique when he entered cricket!!!! and wonder what "silky" Lax's average had been if he was in the ODI team consistently vs. the supposedly "ugly" Dhoni!!!
B-> When all the dust has cleared, you can't forget Dhoni's awesome innings yesterday. Ya, I know it was selfish and he just wanted to improve his SR and AVG, but he inadvertently provided some entertainment. The commentators were enjoying not just yesterday's innings, but they were replaying his very unique shot from the previous match too. Truly, I can watch that shot a million times. And lol, yesterday he hits a six and is very bored about it :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Dhoni :isalute: [googlevideo]-3740826093330892720[/googlevideo]
helicopter shot Saale me forum me nahi hota to mere ideas chori karke thread banata hai :cantstop: Long hail Dhoni copter and let it fly high :dance:
helicopter shot Saale me forum me nahi hota to mere ideas chori karke thread banata hai :cantstop: Long hail Dhoni copter and let it fly high :dance:
TERI MAAKI............ chicken me dho thande ande! I came up with the helicopter shot like 4 years ago. But, thats alrite, you can take credit too. :icflove: