Pakistan board lodges formal complaint against Broad

h4te

The Pakistan board has lodged a formal complaint with the ICC over comments made by match referee Chris Broad about the security in Lahore at the time of the terrorist attack last week. Broad's comments have been endorsed by umpires Simon Taufel and Steve Davis, but they left PCB officials very angry. "I am angry at the Pakistani security forces," Broad told reporters 36 hours after the incident. "We were promised high level security and in our hour of need that security vanished and they left us to be sitting ducks." The remarks were "unwarranted", PCB chief operating officer, Saleem Altaf, told AFP. "He should have given his reaction in the official match report rather than going public." He added that Ijaz Butt, the PCB chairman, had told the ICC it was "a big lie that there were no policeman". The ICC is unlikely to take any action until the next executive board meeting in April when a number of those involved, including Broad, are likely to be asked to attend. Butt will also be there in his official capacity.
what the f**** is this? he almost f****** died you sick mother f******! What a sh** nation. What sh*** people.

Man I am controlliong my emotions here. I have been PMed by Salil not to talk about them. Otherwise you would have seen me EXPLODE here. Anyways -- the legal notice that Broad will get -- he will use it as his Toilet Paper!

Man I am controlliong my emotions here. I have been PMed by Salil not to talk about them. Otherwise you would have seen me EXPLODE here. Anyways -- the legal notice that Broad will get -- he will use it as his Toilet Paper!
No- coming from Pakistan it will be too rough for that!

Board vs. Broad A dangerous present is being set: The victims of an attack are liable to persecution if they criticize those who were entrusted with their protection. A bit like a body guard suing his mark after a lapse in duty, simply because the mark has expressed dissatisfaction with the former. So might i expect a complaint from my ISP if i have a few words to say to them when their service fails? Grow up you stupid dipshits! Admit responsibility. Look at your own conduct, the shambles in which your country exists... surviving at the charitable handouts of your western overlords; constantly at war with your own civilians; oppressing one and ignoring the oppression of another...

The attacks were the cake' date=' this is the icing. Let the World see how retarded these lot are...[/quote'] Exactly. As if the terror attacks did not cause enough damage by themselves, PCB is now ensuring utter carnage upon themselves by these actions. BCCI stays as far away from having any sort of interaction with PCB from here on. It’s a sinking ship that is not only doomed to go down on its own, but will also plunge anyone who gets on board. BCCI should request the Indian home ministry from barring it from having any sort of bilateral contact and then play the victim card in public saying that they’re friends with PCB but are powerless in the face of govt. directives.

Okay heres what im praying should happen - inshALLAH; PCB jokers say or write something totally slanderous and libellious. Broad takes their hinds to court and wins $$$ and then some $$$. Pakistan Cricket's 'Butt' gets wiped clean!

The remarks were "unwarranted", PCB chief operating officer, Saleem Altaf, told AFP. "He should have given his reaction in the official match report rather than going public." He added that Ijaz Butt, the PCB chairman, had told the ICC it was "a big lie that there were no policeman". broad you idiot; you getting attacked is your fault what the hell were you doing in pak to begin with also whole world saw the policeman who was faking injury/death; so dont know why you felt there were no policeman

Didn't Miandad once claim that pathans like Irfan can be found around every street corner in Lahore? Alas, that came true Indian Pathan chucks pies Pakistani Pathan's chuck grenades Sadly, they both miss their intended target Indian Pathan's pies miss the wickets Pakistani Pathan's grenades miss PCB officials :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: