Best batsman in the world atm ...

Which still puts me way ahead of you. :regular_smile: Viru and not even your precious Tendu goes from 93 to 105 with 2 hits or smashes the (so called) best fast bowler in the world for a straight six to pass 150.
Oh man....is that your reasoning? Why are you acting like PCB officials and making yourself look so stupid? That's the kind of argument some crazy Pakistanis give to show that Afridi is a crazy batsman. You seem to have a similar IQ.

I love how his reasoning changes throughout his argument ... He starts off the thread by quoting scores to compare Sehwag and Hughes ... then when I bring Haddin into the equation he steps away from that and starts mentioning shots. We realy need to archive all these Donny posts. They are great for a laugh. Whats even funnier is ... that he is 100% serious, and doesnt see how he is digging himself further into a hole.

Oh man....is that your reasoning? Why are you acting like PCB officials and making yourself look so stupid? That's the kind of argument some crazy Pakistanis give to show that Afridi is a crazy batsman. You seem to have a similar IQ.
:hysterical::hysterical:So true:hysterical::hysterical: PCB official:hysterical: Donny Butt:cantstop:

England: Strauss has scored bucketful of runs in the last 6 tests.5 or 6 hundreds. crappy collingwood too has scored a few hundreds. Pitersen is quality and is in contention for the Prima Donna. =================== Windies: Sarwan has scored a few hundreds and in top form now. Chanders has been quality for the last 2 years and is in contention in tests. Gayle too has been stepping up and saving the team with crucial knocks. ===================== Aussies: Katich has been amazingly consistent in his come back. Ponting, for all my hatred is a class player and is in contention certainly. ======================== SA Graeme Smith is in contention definitely, his 2nd innings knocks alone give him an edge. Amla & DeVilliers are also consistent but may not qualify for 'the Best". ========================= SL Samaraweera, Sanga, Mahela are consistent against allcomers but again, for 'The Best", dont get thru..... ==================== India Sehwag head and shoulders above other stalwarts like SRT because of performance against SL & SA. GG close 2nd. ============================ I will go for 1.Sehwag 2.G.Smith 3.Pietersen 4.Chanderpaul 5.Strauss 6.Ponting 7.GG 8.Katich 9.Gayle 10.Sarwan P.S:This is purely based on my opinion.dont attack me.

No doubt whatsoever. Currently, if there is one batsman who bowlers fear bowling to the most, it HAS to be Sehwag. There are plenty of good batsmen right now, but Sehwag’s a different class altogether. Every time a bowler stands at the top of his mark and prepares to run in, he sees his fate, standing at the striker’s end, with a cricket bat in its hand. I am genuinely convinced that bowlers are truly terrified at the prospect of bowling to Sehwag. He makes bowlers wish they’d rather be on lap of their Mums, rather than run in and bowl to him.

What's the connection ? Bowlers bowling to Sehwag have nothing in the slightest to do with my post about Hughes.
My premise in saying how bowlers fear bowling to Sehwag is exactly the same as your premise, based on which you are saying Phil Hughes is the best batsman in the world.