Denying Tendulkar's Greatness

Having been involved in lots of battles, I've come across excuse after excuse as to why Tendulkar is an average batsmen. Feel free to add to the list 1) He's a choker, what did he do in the finals of WC 03 2) He makes plenty of runs, but doesn't win matches (this one is the most drawn out one) 3) He stuffs it in the 4th innings 4) He's selfish. Threw a tantrum when declared on 194* 5) He is Razzaq's bunny 6) Sub 40 average versus Pakistan and South Africa 7) Did not want to play against Pakistan in the 90s, and when Kargil was on, so he's scared 8) Cannot play short pitch bowling 9) Plays for his average and stats 10) Is a ball tamperer

theres a confusion in the nos.. lemme fix that 1) He's a choker, what did he do in the finals of WC 03 2) He makes plenty of runs, but doesn't win matches (this one is the most drawn out one) 3) He stuffs it in the 4th innings 4) He's selfish. Threw a tantrum when declared on 194* 5) He is Razzaq's bunny 6) Sub 40 average versus Pakistan and South Africa 7) Did not want to play against Pakistan in the 90s, and when Kargil was on, so he's scared 8) Cannot play short pitch bowling 9) Plays for his average and stats 10) Is a ball tamperer 11) Bumpcatcher 12) He was scared of Chuckter 13) He cant field 14) He cant run between wickets 15) Doesn't protect tail enders. Selfish for average. 16) Is too old? 17) Too selfish, taking all the records 18) He's not a match-winner like Inshamam

Having been involved in lots of battles' date=' [b']I've come across excuse after excuse as to why Tendulkar is an average batsmen. Feel free to add to the list
Show me one article/comment by anyone ( played atleast one first class match ) who said Sachin is an average batsman.

25) Has an average height. 26) Can't sledge 27) Doesnt call himself God.No self belief. 28) Is scared of people touching his feet lest they might pluck his rooster 29) Couldnt teach yuvraj how to play swing 30) Doesnt have the stomach of a batsman... Pulls muscles