Ind vs NZ, Test 1 : Predictions Day wise

SachDan

I think the breaking point shall be somewhere around the middle of the first session on day 5. Suppose they play out day 4 but finally get trapped tomorrow morning , they will have scored about 340 in all. 100 runs in 2 sessions should be doable. If they manage to venture through the first session tomorrow to score something like 440 , india needing 200 in 2 sessions on a day 5 pitch will be a good contest :winky:

Ind vs NZ, Test 1 : Predictions Day wise

Bhajji is gonna fire today...MARK MY WORDS>
yes he did fire today picking up 6 wkts and very close to pick the seventh one as well but neways 6 or 7 bhajji have taken India to heaven.....towards the path of victory :cantstop:
Cowards cant even predict the toss. DHONI WILL WIN THE TOSS! India bat first 330/2 Sehwag 175 not out Gambhir 45 Dravid 60 Tendulkar 40 not out
u mean only ten xtras bowled by the New Zelanders.........???? no No they are not dat disciplined in their bowling attack......i reckon it ll be at least 25 xtras on day one including the byes and leg byes..... but on the whole india winning the match is certain :two_thumbs_up: