Pak players to play in IPL-II?

Guest gaurav_indian

Reading this idiots latest blog entry seriously made my blood boil http://blogs.cricinfo.com/pakspin/
I commented on that post pointing out that Pakistan wasn't really a victim but a perpetrator of terrorism and how it is insensitive to expect Indians to allow Pakistani players in the IPL so soon after the Mumbai attacks ... guess what ? My comment wasn't approved by the great man!

Why Pakistanis in IPL now? It's ironical that Pakistani cricketers who didn't want to play in IPL because their govt didn't allow them to play in India, are now greedily wanting to play in IPL once it is out of India. Even the franchises are clamoring to get these Pakistanis. The whole move started with Pakistanis madly shooting cricketers in their holy land. I will stop following all IPL teams that are including Pakistanis in their matches. Just venting....

Enough is enough, I dont want Pakistanis play in the IPL. I dont hate their players, but I hate their govt. which not only provides supports for terrorists who kill innocents in India, but also have the gall to prevent their cricketers from traveling to our country to play the IPL. Unfortunately, the cricketeres have to pay the price for the misadventure of their govt.

Guest gaurav_indian

They wont play.Pakistan vs Australia ODI series is starting on 22nd April 2009.And IPL is starting on 18th of April.

looks like a beggar group asking for alms, after initially refusing to accept because of false prestige! now they r running behind the bus and asking the passengers to throw some food! especially after the little food they had at their hut was thrown down by their rowdy friends. a chorus of begging is all that i can hear! Pakistani cricketers asking for an opportunity from the much maligned Modi again and literally praying for a positive answer from 'Monster' BCCI looks almost same to me! sore losers. They cant get a single country to play there,their security standard is a joke, their past cricketers are mentally retarded, PCB chief is senile,their fans are shamelessly justifying the opportunity to play for Indian teams:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:things cant get better!

Pakistani cricketers asking for an opportunity from the much maligned Modi again and literally praying for a positive answer from 'Monster' BCCI looks almost same to me! sore losers. They cant get a single country to play there,their security standard is a joke, their past cricketers are mentally retarded, PCB chief is senile,their fans are shamelessly justifying the opportunity to play for Indian teams:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:things cant get better!
couldnt have summarized it better B->B->B->

The Pakistanis were planning their own version of IPL' date=' right?[/quote'] if beggars's dreams come true, then every one would be driving around in Ferraris! they can dream on, let them conduct an equivalent of at least ICL with retired/dropped cricketers, forget about IPL magnitude event there! u wud be surprised, but it is true-after losing the 20-20 WC in SA, paki fans claimed it was not a world cup, just an ICC event like Champions trophy, wud u believe it:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: fact is IPL has certainly contributed for better performances in fielding and batting for the indian cricketers, even domestic cricketers. that is important. if they get an exposure in playing on bouncy/seaming pitches in SA, it is an advantage. let us look at the blessing in disguise because of the shift. BCCI needs all the profit thaey can make to strengthen the domestic structure and take care of domestic cricketers/past cricketers/academies and district level infra. just ensure Pakis dont come near IPL because they dont want to play an Indian domestic tournament, especially the silly 20-20 according to them! Thanks, Good riddance, dont come again, ever!

if beggars's dreams come true, then every one would be driving around in Ferraris! they can dream on, let them conduct an equivalent of at least ICL with retired/dropped cricketers, forget about IPL magnitude event there! u wud be surprised, but it is true-after losing the 20-20 WC in SA, paki fans claimed it was not a world cup, just an ICC event like Champions trophy, wud u believe it:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: fact is IPL has certainly contributed for better performances in fielding and batting for the indian cricketers, even domestic cricketers. that is important. if they get an exposure in playing on bouncy/seaming pitches in SA, it is an advantage. let us look at the blessing in disguise because of the shift. BCCI needs all the profit thaey can make to strengthen the domestic structure and take care of domestic cricketers/past cricketers/academies and district level infra. just ensure Pakis dont come near IPL because they dont want to play an Indian domestic tournament, especially the silly 20-20 according to them! Thanks, Good riddance, dont come again, ever!
:two_thumbs_up::icflove:

Guest gaurav_indian
if beggars's dreams come true, then every one would be driving around in Ferraris! they can dream on, let them conduct an equivalent of at least ICL with retired/dropped cricketers, forget about IPL magnitude event there! u wud be surprised, but it is true-after losing the 20-20 WC in SA, paki fans claimed it was not a world cup, just an ICC event like Champions trophy, wud u believe it:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: fact is IPL has certainly contributed for better performances in fielding and batting for the indian cricketers, even domestic cricketers. that is important. if they get an exposure in playing on bouncy/seaming pitches in SA, it is an advantage. let us look at the blessing in disguise because of the shift. BCCI needs all the profit thaey can make to strengthen the domestic structure and take care of domestic cricketers/past cricketers/academies and district level infra. just ensure Pakis dont come near IPL because they dont want to play an Indian domestic tournament, especially the silly 20-20 according to them! Thanks, Good riddance, dont come again, ever!
Also bowlers like Atul Sharma will like it.:hatsoff:

They wont play.Pakistan vs Australia ODI series is starting on 22nd April 2009.And IPL is starting on 18th of April.
So basically they are begging to play in just a handful one or two matches? LOL this is seriously the height of begging. Heres what I hope, let the Paks who can play be included, I would like Sehwag to use them as 12th men and have them run around getting towels and drinks etc for the players.

Guest gaurav_indian

IPL franchises keen to have Pakistani players IPL franchises keen to have Pakistani players

Karachi: Pakistani players may get a chance to feature in the Indian Premier League (IPL) this season as at least one of the franchises is keen to have their Pakistani sign-ups to play for them. Sources close to the players say at least four Pakistani players including Sohail Tanvir, Umar Gul, Misbah-ul-Haq and Kamran Akmal could be in line to play for their old franchises in the IPL which is likely to be held in either England or South Africa after being shifted from India. "Since the IPL is now not being held in India the franchises are thinking about asking for permission from the organisers to bring back their Pakistani players on board for the tournament," one source said. The source said Kolkatta Knight Riders was one team that had already indicated it wanted pace bowler Umar Gul back while Rajasthan Royals were also eying all-rounder Sohail. Pakistani players were stopped from going to India to play in the IPL this year by the government after relations with India deteriorated following the Mumbai terror attack in November.
Read more here http://stg.cricketnext.com/news/ipl-franchises-keen-to-have-pakistani-players/39366-13.html :((:((:((:((:((:((