another insult to the legend

John Buchanan announced that KKR would adopt a policy of engaging multiple captains during the second edition of the Indian Premier League this move can only sideline ganguly further what is it with ganguly and australian coaches? dada has quit playing at the international level atleast let the fans enjoy him playing a domestic series see their hero as the captain he is the prince of kolkata this is a domestic championship, and he should be the only worthy candidate for captaincy this is just another insult to the great man he is being treated unfairly buchanan is adopting a 4 captain theory a batting captain, a toss captain, a feilding captain, and god knows what!!!! i don't understand what is he trying to do it is a bizarre idea, cricket should not be played as hockey he has lost it a laughing stock, buchanan!!!!

No -- what was bloody pathetic was Gay Khan calling Ganguly even before the ground breaking ceremony and making him the captain for T20. WTF was he thinking ? Same with Vijay Mallaya -- making Dravid captain . I laughed at it last year. And Laxman too. Absolute morons !

but but but Here Buchanan says he talked to Saurav and dada agreed to it.

"Sourav and I had a long discussion yesterday and decided that there need not necessarily be a fixed captain. Often a captain can be out in the middle, or may be dismissed or be off the field...in a 20-20 format we cannot waste time and so we will use the experience of all the other players we have in the team," Buchanan told reporters in Kolkata today.
and and Here dada says it's premature. Is this another game plan of "attracting" more people by staging some drama?