Plea to all the Indian bowlers

Dear Ishant, Zaheer, Harbhajan and Munaf, I've at times not been particularly complimentary to some of you (particularly the latter two of you) in the past, and I have expressed some negative sentiments in the past hoping for an axing here or there. But I write this sincerely, and in the strongest hopes of a fine Indian performance to build on our first test and push for a series win here. Please, please, pretty please, can you make sure your bowling tactics this time don't include aiming for edges straight behind the wicket? Rough them up with bouncers that can be fended to the slips or leg gully, aim for bat-pad catches, bowleds or LBWs - just please don't aim for nicks behind the stumps (or even let the batsmen shoulder arms too often), and throw all of us into despair.

The guy has ZERO footwork. A good keeper like Read, Mongia or Healy uses his feet and makes hard takes look easier than they really are. A bad keeper like this idiot or Matt Prior never uses feet and makes takes look harder than they actually are. Karthik's making it look impossible, even though the bounce is even. Four byes through his legs a few minutes ago. UGH.

Dinesh Karthik Please, for the sake of Indian cricket, p *** off This Akmal clone is undermining all the confidence that was achieved at the end of the last test How many catches are you going to drop before you're dropped from the team ? Not to mention the byes and mis fields. This idiots wicket keeping were one of the primary reasons for the embarrassment in the Lanka test series :mad: