Sehwag's field placement, our catching and fielding

I don't think we will lose this. NZ will really struggle to take 20 wickets. If anything' date=' if we can put up 500+ and get some early NZ wickets, you never know. :winky:[/quote'] I hope we lose and learn some lessons rather than escape despite being outplayed and underperforming in our mental faculties I am rooting for a NZ win- we can admire stardom all we want but I do respect discipline and that has been commendably displayed by the Kiwis. They absolutely deserve to win this one and we deserve to lose.
I hope we lose and learn some lessons rather than escape despite being outplayed and underperforming in our mental faculties I am rooting for a NZ win- we can admire stardom all we want but I do respect discipline and that has been commendably displayed by the Kiwis. They absolutely deserve to win this one and we deserve to lose.
Hold your horses susan. The test is just 2 days, 1 innings and 23 overs old. No team 'deserves' to win or lose. Whoever plays better cricket over the next three days will get the result in their favour. This is the advantage of a 5 day game. You can always come back. There's always a second chance. BTW were you also hoping and rooting for an OZ win during Kolkata 2001 after the second day when the scores were Aus - 445 and India 127/8?

^ No suraj. I really want our team to draw this match somehow. Be it batting brilliance of RD+SRT+Lax+Yuvi, rain, umpiring favoring us, whatever. Too depressing to think the NZ series win is so near, yet so far! Sehwag and GG have screwed it up. We need to fix it now!

Hold your horses susan. The test is just 2 days, 1 innings and 14 overs old. No team 'deserves' to win or lose. Whoever plays better cricket over the next three days will get the result in their favour. This is the advantage of a 5 day game. You can always come back. There's always a second chance. BTW were you also hoping and rooting for an OZ win during Kolkata 2001 after the second day when the scores were Aus - 445 and India 127/8?
Well I was dating an Aussie girl @ that time and she was really really hot so.............. :--D but no while I am open minded to pick another team I do pick humans over animals so it was India all the way for me
I hope we lose and learn some lessons rather than escape despite being outplayed and underperforming in our mental faculties I am rooting for a NZ win- we can admire stardom all we want but I do respect discipline and that has been commendably displayed by the Kiwis. They absolutely deserve to win this one and we deserve to lose.
I really hope you are made to eat your own pie at the end of day five by Indian players. :--D:--D
soukiyama satish? nee solra padi nadakkutha match-la?
mikke soukiyam en arumai thozhiye.. :P anyway the match has just started..GOD has just entered the crease and he will fix it tomorrow..i think we will score around 520 or so with 180 odd from Sachin and a century from Dravid too..lets see..shd be fun..
mikke soukiyam en arumai thozhiye.. :P anyway the match has just started..GOD has just entered the crease and he will fix it tomorrow..i think we will score around 520 or so with 180 odd from Sachin and a century from Dravid too..lets see..shd be fun..
not going to happen this is NZ's match
not going to happen this is NZ's match
hmm fine then..we will win the last one to take the series..anyway i am highly optimistic abt India saving this one..Sehwag always plays this way so u shdn really bank on him to bat really long..Gauti lost his mind and tried to stamp his authority, when the need of the hour was to just bat through the day..well Ishant, he is a tail ender so no use talking abt him..anyway the pitch is really really flat and we threw our wickets away..but the 2 batting now are sensible and have loads of experience to handle this situation..