Congrats NZL for winning the test match

umpire

If India does lose expect a flat track for the last test match and NZ would love to draw the series than lose it. As for India, it has come a long way from the last tour. When they toured NZ in the past the results were taken for granted. It was invariable India was going to lose and it was not why but the question was when. This time around things are different, we wonder how long NZ can keep India at bay. I think India will take the series, the question is only when. This test match doesn't look like it's going to go in the favour of India but India will come on top 2-0. If not this test, they will win the next surely.

Chalo I am with umpire' date=' yeh test to gaya. If today (2nd day) belongs to NZ, we are losing this one and the 3rd test. It will be 1-2 and India will continue to suck because they are perennial suckers!![/quote'] dandaroy, Cmon create a thread - get the magic going :two_thumbs_up: (On a serious note, we have to, just have to win the NZ series. This is a golden opportunity, hope MSD/VS and co. dont let go off a Test series win in NZ! After the last disastrous tour to NZ, we gotta have the revenge now)

guys i dont think the win option is ruled out ... look at a situation like adelaide 2006 and what the aussies did to the poms ... even if new zealand get 500+ ... I think given this pitch and this outfield, our batsman (given the form they are in could score a lot of runs in quick time). If we get within 60 or 70 of their score and then declare mid way through the 4th day, it would really put the pressure back on the new zealand batsman , and then if we can roll them for say around 150 or 160 ... that would give us about 220 to chase in 2 sessions which could be a possibility Its farfetched but we have been in good form lately so you never know. Hopefully Dhoni can recover soon, because we really need him there.

guys i dont think the win option is ruled out ... look at a situation like adelaide 2006 and what the aussies did to the poms ... even if new zealand get 500+ ... I think given this pitch and this outfield, our batsman (given the form they are in could score a lot of runs in quick time). If we get within 60 or 70 of their score and then declare mid way through the 4th day, it would really put the pressure back on the new zealand batsman , and then if we can roll them for say around 150 or 160 ... that would give us about 220 to chase in 2 sessions which could be a possibility Its farfetched but we have been in good form lately so you never know. Hopefully Dhoni can recover soon, because we really need him there.
:hysterical::hysterical: Thanks for the laugh!!
dandaroy, Cmon create a thread - get the magic going :two_thumbs_up: (On a serious note, we have to, just have to win the NZ series. This is a golden opportunity, hope MSD/VS and co. dont let go off a Test series win in NZ! After the last disastrous tour to NZ, we gotta have the revenge now)
Nah umpire beat me to it. I just spiced it up. Yes, anything less than 2-0 or 3-0 would be unacceptable. Considering how this test is going the most India can do it bat well to a draw. Don't worry it won't happen.