Deccan Chargers

Rohan495

Stand back....Afretard arrives

Pakistan's flamboyant all-rounder Shahid Afridi [images] said he would be aiming to better Brendon McCullum's awe-inspiring 73-ball 158 when he makes his debut for Hyderabad Deccan Chargers in the Indian Premier League on Tuesday. The swashbuckling right-hander left for India on Monday to play in the Twenty20 tournament and said McCullum's knock is fresh in his mind.
http://www.rediff.com/cricket/2008/apr/21afridi.htm :-D

T20 is the ideal format for Afretard. He is going to make the Deccan Chargers stronger. A quick 20-30 and a couple of wickets can mark him out as a good performer.
i bet after the tournament is over, u will see him having a better bowling average then batting ave

i bet after the tournament is over' date=' u will see him having a better bowling average then batting ave[/quote'] It doesn't matter if his batting average is 20 at a SR of 150 and bowling average is around 25-30 does it? He was the player of the tournament in the T20 WC, remember.

It doesn't matter if his batting average is 20 at a SR of 150 and bowling average is around 25-30 does it? He was the player of the tournament in the T20 WC' date=' remember.[/quote'] yaa. all because of his bowling.. he bowled well in that.. so i don't expect much from him with his batting.. but yaa here n there i think he will spank couple of boundaries

Caution: Step up your game VVS and guard your stumps or else this will be your last IPL season man ive given up on Laxman against the in swinging deliveries....he will never learn....He always like to get on the back foot, and against fast swing bowling he can expect his stumps to go for a launch.