IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

No Murali in my side and he is in a chance of getting a 3-for. What a shame? I was thinking Raina or Murali and it was a tough call. What a terrible decision by KP in dropping Ryder. In fact, after the toss when KP said Kallis is coming in, it was obvious that Taylor is the man who had to make the move out. The Royal Challengers have lost the game there itself. Now, where is Van Der Merwe? The spinners are doing well, he is a big hitter of the ball and he is a South African... what more do you want, KP?

hey man varun... firstly thanks much for not taking offence. I dint mean any offence to you or anybody else who is running this killer website when i was cribbing about not being able to make substitutions... but when i read replies to my comment from others and the way they interpreted it asking me to cool down and not disrespect the amount of work that went into building that game.. I was a little worried as to how you would take it. The drug comment was just a joke' date=' nothing serious.. may be i should start using smileys more often to indicate the tone ;) Thanks a lot for taking it easy and defusing the tension yesterday without taking offence.[/quote'] Its all cool man :icflove:

hey man varun... firstly thanks much for not taking offence. I dint mean any offence to you or anybody else who is running this killer website when i was cribbing about not being able to make substitutions... but when i read replies to my comment from others and the way they interpreted it asking me to cool down and not disrespect the amount of work that went into building that game.. I was a little worried as to how you would take it. The drug comment was just a joke' date=' nothing serious.. may be i should start using smileys more often to indicate the tone ;) Thanks a lot for taking it easy and defusing the tension yesterday without taking offence.[/quote'] dude ur married. it happens. :--D

Varun or others, Something is definitely wrong with this SS. Chennai vs. Bangalore was over hours ago and I have not made any substitutions since then but my rank keeps slipping every hour; I don't understand this- it should either stay the same or go up if others are incurring substitution penalty points I suspect something is wrong with substitution penalty points so folks are moving up as they substitute and the players with more points without incurring penalty

Varun or others, Something is definitely wrong with this SS. Chennai vs. Bangalore was over hours ago and I have not made any substitutions since then but my rank keeps slipping every hour; I don't understand this- it should either stay the same or go up if others are incurring substitution penalty points I suspect something is wrong with substitution penalty points so folks are moving up as they substitute and het players with more points without incurring penalty
Hey Suraj, how many times have you noticed this and when did this happen ? Also what happenned to your rank ? When was the last time you made any substitutions ? The latest changes to the leaderboard calculation system might be getting a bit hard to understand I suspect. With the new changes, the leaderboard DOES NOT change until some matches are going on.. And then too, it changes every 10 minutes. So, if you have noticed your rank slipping in the past few hours (while there weren't any matches being played), then I would like to know when and what happened. Thanks

I'm still ranked the same :hitler: Can someone teach me the cheat code?
Am I the only one who noticed this:((:(( At first I thot that I had misread my rank before but it happened again makng me sure that something is wrong

Hey Suraj, how many times have you noticed this and when did this happen ? Also what happenned to your rank ? When was the last time you made any substitutions ? The latest changes to the leaderboard calculation system might be getting a bit hard to understand I suspect. With the new changes, the leaderboard DOES NOT change until some matches are going on.. And then too, it changes every 10 minutes. So, if you have noticed your rank slipping in the past few hours (while there weren't any matches being played), then I would like to know when and what happened. Thanks
Varun I have only noticed it today- after the match was over I was 115 or something a few hours later I was in 120s; I thought maybe some adjustment was causing this but now I am 132 my last substitution was before the BRC-CSK match (hence I have 4 BRC and 3 CSK players) I haven't been drinking and no weed too :--D:--D

OK, I've made some changes so that your rank and points will be updated on the leaderboard EVERY 10 MINUTES regardless of whether there are any matches on or not.. So if you have made a substitution, you might see your rank go down in the next 10 minutes.. Also, your rank might go up arbitrarily if somebody else has made a substitution. I checked up suraj, your rank at 131 is correct.

Dude it happened to me yesterday too :--D ' date=' the leaderboard updates itself once the game starts[/quote'] Yea that was the idea.. to keep it more efficient.. but oh well.... every 10 minutes on a few seconds query is reasonable enough.

Took a big gamble in not having Dravid' date=' Kumble and Pietersen in my side. Also, Murali misses out. Fingers crossed. A tough team selection.[/quote'] You were screwed man... I jumped 130places in just one match. Was somewhere around 160+ before BRC V/s CSK. Made only 4 changes as I had retained most of BRC players. Had to make only one change as I learnt at the last moment that Jesse Ryder is not playing. I brought in RD,who dint do badly either. Brought in Jacques Kallis who screwed with the ball, but later compensated for it with the bat.. so net effect was not bad. My best picks for yesterday were Hayden and Freddie (whom I had in the first match itself), Murali and Morkel (brought in yesterday). Hayden played a huge role in getting me under 50 ranks... I'mn currently at 33. And I dont have to make any changes for today's first game unless there is some injury(as I dint replace anyone from their last game and I'm going to go with them. I dont think they will fail twice) So.. all in all.. my situation looks pretty good. Hoping to get under 20 by today.

i have made so many susbstitutions and lost points. but pity murali and Morkel play today, but were rested in the first match.so, i lost player points and their substitution hurt later. Flintoff was in my first team but he failed and so i subbed him with Kallis for the 2nd matvh. promptly kallis did not even play! in jest i had Zak hoping for next match of Mumbai but reluctantly replaced him now. now i have come a full circle with most of my original team is with me but i am 130+ position from the leaders who just have more than double my points! i just could not understand and figure it.so smart and good choices they had made! Hats off to them, Legends!(in cricinfo fantasy, my ranking was around 2780 and i ran away from there)! God bless the Leaders here!
:hysterical::hysterical: