When will Atul Sharma debut? [Video is here]

flamy

What reputation did Ian pont have prior to this anyway?I've never heard of him before.But now' date=' a few people know his name,about his classes and his book. Its a good advertisement. In all the interviews, he has pushed himself and his books a lot.[/quote'] the only sensible post in this entire farcical thread

Amazing guy. He's 19, 23 and 37 at the same time. He's a wicketkeeper, "Batsman for India" and a promising young pacy bowler all at the same time. Yes, the singularity is near.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Amazing guy. He's 19, 23 and 37 at the same time. He's a wicketkeeper, "Batsman for India" and a promising young pacy bowler all at the same time. Yes, the singularity is near.
I think we need to adapt the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle for Atul. Atul's age, role in the side and bowling speed cannot be defined together at any time.

I think we need to adapt the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle for Atul. Atul's age, role in the side and bowling speed cannot be defined together at any time.
:cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: He's a relativistic macroparticle too. :D :D