IPL TV coverage

Sachinism

Guest Hiten.
Why is PPV bad ?
Because its expensive. I bought the WC package for 199 and India only featured in 3 games :giggle:, then the prices were slashes to $50-70 :((

Because its expensive. I bought the WC package for 199 and India only featured in 3 games :giggle:' date=' then the prices were slashes to $50-70 :(([/quote'] :(( I waited for us to get into Supersixes. :(( Hm, so will PPV mean that you can choose to watch only the matches you want?

Guest Hiten.
:(( I waited for us to get into Supersixes. :(( Hm' date=' so will PPV mean that you can choose to watch only the matches you want?[/quote'] I don't think Canadian providers allow you to pay as you go. They rather want you to buy the whole package at once (which I think is cheaper and less headache). I might as well order this package after I feel I have whined enough :((

I don't think Canadian providers allow you to pay as you go. They rather want you to buy the whole package at once (which I think is cheaper and less headache). I might as well order this package after I feel I have whined enough :((
no such worries for me

I don't think Canadian providers allow you to pay as you go. They rather want you to buy the whole package at once (which I think is cheaper and less headache). I might as well order this package after I feel I have whined enough :((
whats the price?

In India it is telecasted on the following channels star plus star utsav star vijay star news zee tv cnbc tv 18 ftv trendz ndtv imagine real colors ..................and many more (around 276 channels) but the only channel where it will not be shown is SET MAX oh fish thats the only channel that comes on my tv......unlucky :hysterical: :haha:

In India it is telecasted on the following channels star plus star utsav star vijay star news zee tv cnbc tv 18 ftv trendz ndtv imagine real colors ..................and many more (around 276 channels) but the only channel where it will not be shown is SET MAX oh fish thats the only channel that comes on my tv......unlucky :hysterical: :haha:
star utsav aur star vijay .. abe unko to **** dete .. they are not even national channels :cantstop: