VVS Laxman

You might know of one. :regular_smile:
Mr. :notsmiley: has been forced to eat his words almost every time' date=' ever since :giggle:[/quote'] Hell!! How did I forget him?:D
working hard like this.. 610x.jpg i cudnt get an appropriate image for a website.. neverthless you know wat i mean...
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Hmmm.. so it was Lords who woofed Laxman this time. Guys, can't you hold the praises for the batsman once he completes his inning?
Please Chandan, at least could you stop indulging in all this ‘Don’t jinx’ posts and threads. It is hindering many a worthwhile discussion.
You really think that praising a batsman in the midst of his innings is somehow going to invoke his dismissal? :banghead:
Please Chandan' date=' at least could you stop indulging in all this ‘Don’t jinx’ posts and threads. It is hindering many a worthwhile discussion.[/quote'] Come on guys! you should have someone to blame if your batsman/batsmen fail! And where is it hindering the discussions? I think we had quite a long discussion on VVS Laxman after his Napier knock , not in one thread but in three threads when a comparison to Yuvi's career and Laxman's career in the early stages were also done!
Come on guys! you should have someone to blame if your batsman/batsmen fail! !
Yes - and the blame is on the batsman himself for those failures (except when it is a rather good ball that took the wicket or a great catch or some such thing where you can blame tough luck).
Superstitions are for the mentally weak. The amount of times I have started celebration threads on an indian victory weel before they do is enormous. Every time get slammed for some jinxing thing. We still always end up winning!
Do create more threads like that :pray: