Which IPL team you wont support at any cost?

zubinpepsi

Which IPL team you wont support at any cost?  

1. 1.

• Bangalore Royal Challengers
    • Chennai Super Kings
    • Deccan Chargers
    • Delhi Daredevils
    • Kings XI Punjab
    • Kolkatta Knightriders
    • Mumbai Indians
    • Rajasthan Royals
    • No hatred

Hmm I will take the bait and support as follows: A team that is ethnocentric to me..... None. A team from the same state/s as me ..... 2 A team that represents folks that speak the same language as me ....4. Two teams are common to all. Unfortunately KP is in one so ill support the other - Chennai Super Kings.
you might want to read the OP again.. :winky:

Kings XI Punjab for me.
kyu bhai:((
Kings xi punjab KKR
:((
Kings XI Punjab for me. Boring and dull team.
boring?their captain is the man who hit 6 sixes off a 140+ pacer,besides being one of the best fielders others are also hardly boring,they r consiistent performers not flash players

Agree with Lord, how are Punjab boring??? Got Yuvi that can hit any player in the World out of the ground, Sangakkara who you could debate is one of the World's best Wicket-keeper batsman, Jayawardne who is always solid! Shaun Marsh who destroyed teams in the last IPL, Irfan on his day an all-rounder! Jus a pity that Sreesanth is injured and not sure about Brett Lee? And we have Preity Zinta who is beautiful...........APNA PUNJAB!!! COME ON!!!

Agree with Lord, how are Punjab boring??? Got Yuvi that can hit any player in the World out of the ground, Sangakkara who you could debate is one of the World's best Wicket-keeper batsman, Jayawardne who is always solid! Shaun Marsh who destroyed teams in the last IPL, Irfan on his day an all-rounder! Jus a pity that Sreesanth is injured and not sure about Brett Lee? And we have Preity Zinta who is beautiful...........APNA PUNJAB!!! COME ON!!!
true punjabi:two_thumbs_up:

out of the 5 teams i listed, its getting very tough on who to vote for. i cant "hate" any team with indian players. and i dont want to support kolkata due to shahrukh "i cant act" khan and i cant hate them due to pujara & ishant. and i dont want to support mumbai due to their @!#$%!@ fans, despite the fact that i am a huge fan of their players & i cant hate tendulkar at all since almost all indian cricketers have taken tips from him & tendulkar has always helped them out. also hating tendulkar=hating india. also, i dont want to support hyderabad due to their team being overloaded with arrogant aussies & quota players, but cant hate them due to laxman. and i cant support chennai due to parthiv & cant hate them due to raina & dhoni. now who should i vote for????? :s:

vav count the excuses :cantstop:

Wat a Gentleman :hatsoff:
sIbNbaTEhZo
a bowler who was amongst the best bowlers of his time & went for only about 6.5 rpo in ipl, when others were being thrashed for about 9 rpo, cant be called arrogant

a bowler who was amongst the best bowlers of his time & went for only about 6.5 rpo in ipl' date=' when others were being thrashed for about 9 rpo, cant be called arrogant[/quote'] Virender Sehwag had an economy of 12.09 rpo last IPL, does that make him arrogant ??? :cantstop:

whats the relation between a players performance & his arrogance??? :s:
a bowler who was amongst the best bowlers of his time & went for only about 6.5 rpo in ipl' date=' when others were being thrashed for about 9 rpo, cant be called arrogant[/quote'] kthnxbye