Zaheer Marry me :=)

I feel for holysmoke. He has no life.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Anyways Zak is really a great bowler. He deserves the recognition he is getting. He got out from the team several times but he has bounced back even more dangerously every time.. Zak rocks I am also going a fan site on Zak soon as there is no good fan site for ZK .. I have already bought the domain around a week ago and I just have to build the website ... it is directly in the name of zaheer khan though I will not tell the extension right now though it is one of the top extensions as always .. hope to complete the Zak fan site soon and then I will announce it :dance:

She is Bollywood actress Isha Shirvani The female lead in Subhash Ghai movie Kisna She was also in the recent movie Luck By Chance She is an excellent dancer though she is starting to take part in a bit of controversy nowadays to become popular in Bollywood :winky:

She is Bollywood actress Isha Shirvani The female lead in Subhash Ghai movie Kisna She was also in the recent movie Luck By Chance She is an excellent dancer though she is starting to take part in a bit of controversy nowadays to become popular in Bollywood :winky:
great now ur starting a site on her too? :motz:
great now ur starting a site on her too? :motz:
no :(( But I am going to start some fan sites on a dozen Bollywood and Hollywood stars .. bought 20 domains a week ago .. Isha Sharvani is out of limelight and why will I build a site for a out of focus wannabe :finger: