India- favourites for 20-20 World Cup?

I'd probably say so. Defending champions with an excellent leader, strong and varied bowling attack, a long batting line-up, plenty of power players and a better fielding unit than in the past. Expect Australia, SA, NZ and maybe England (home) and Pakistan (runners-up last time) to be their main rivals in this tournament. Last time out in SA, I remember India destroying SA on a green juicy track in Durban- really enjoyed that as SA expected India to capitulate and were hammered :-)

IMO I think its pretty difficult to have favourites in T20' date=' there could easily be upsets, as its just 20 overs of hitting, someone could get lucky and knock over a bit team[/quote'] THIS!! anybody can win ,even england if they stop putting test players in their t20 team.
Guest gaurav_indian
I'd probably say so. Defending champions with an excellent leader, strong and varied bowling attack, a long batting line-up, plenty of power players and a better fielding unit than in the past. Expect Australia, SA, NZ and maybe England (home) and Pakistan (runners-up last time) to be their main rivals in this tournament. Last time out in SA, I remember India destroying SA on a green juicy track in Durban- really enjoyed that as SA expected India to capitulate and were hammered :-)
Pakistan has an equal chance.
Guest gaurav_indian
If lalu prasad yadav is their captain.
Think logically.Pakistan is capable of winning T20 world cup just like india.They are not playing many matches but that doesnt mean they cant win the World Cup.