Reasons why h4te lost his charm

SachDan

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Erection problems. He visited Tharki thread many a times per day but only to be disappointed... ...NO! not with the thread but with himself :((

harold.gif Harold is so cool... h4te and flamy = harold.gif . He comes up with the bestest lines. :hysterical::hysterical:
You mean Howard Wolowitz. He is real life Quagmire :giggity: Howard Wolowitz: Unbelievable. Components I built are on the International Space Station and I get a ticket for launching a model rocket in the park. Leonard: I don't know if the ticket was so much for the launch as it was for you telling the policewoman: "You have to frisk me. I have another rocket in my pants." :hysterical::hysterical: :hail:

You mean Howard Wolowitz. He is real life Quagmire :giggity: Howard Wolowitz: Unbelievable. Components I built are on the International Space Station and I get a ticket for launching a model rocket in the park. Leonard: I don't know if the ticket was so much for the launch as it was for you telling the policewoman: "You have to frisk me. I have another rocket in my pants." :hysterical::hysterical: :hail:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Oh yes, Howard it is .. I've watched first two seasons and couldnt remember his name.. He was alway's the Jewish friend of Raj in my mind:cantstop: