Minnowdesh captain unhappy on 'minnow' tag

Re: Minnowdesh captain unhappy on 'minnow' tag Bangla fans demystifying the route to semis.

We have to either a) win three matches agaisnt the weaker teams (WI, Ireland, England) and produce a great run-rate b) Win against the weaker teams (WI, Ireland, England) and prduce an upset against South Africa.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Minnowdesh captain unhappy on 'minnow' tag wow - we like to make a lot of fun of these guys. i dont see why. they did well this WC, good for them. for a while they even had an outside shot of trying to go for the semis. doesnt matter. they should go out with pride playing WI (they have played better than WI and Eng not to mention India and Pak and the other minnows) in their last game. but i dont think they'll do well. after all it's Lara's last match. These guys are going to become a very good team sooner rather than later. i certainly hope we wallop them in the coming series - really do need SOME measure of retribution.

Re: Minnowdesh captain unhappy on 'minnow' tag

wow - we like to make a lot of fun of these guys. i dont see why. they did well this WC, good for them. for a while they even had an outside shot of trying to go for the semis. doesnt matter. they should go out with pride playing WI (they have played better than WI and Eng not to mention India and Pak and the other minnows) in their last game. but i dont think they'll do well. after all it's Lara's last match. These guys are going to become a very good team sooner rather than later. i certainly hope we wallop them in the coming series - really do need SOME measure of retribution.
Actually I hope teams like Bang and Ireland keep getting stronger so there are more stronger teams in cricket

Re: Minnowdesh captain unhappy on 'minnow' tag dhruvdeepak....most of us acknowledge BDs good performance.... We just don't like their big mouth ,no performance captain trying to appear big by kicking teams that are down.If they are so good ...he wouldn't feel the need to blow his own trumpet so often.