So much for Atul Sharma...........

Deleted_User_1

See this link on cricinfo updated Atul sharma s profile hes a 19 year old wicket keeper batsmen. http://content.cricinfo.com/ipl2009/content/player/399763.html
but why RR will carry a 19 year old wicketkeeper in their squad as they have sent kaif sent back not him, he cant bee a wicketkeeper and i have not heard about any u-19 wicket keeper of UP with this name, cricinfo really makes mess of the things many times. When Umesh Yadav took 5 wickets in deuleep trophy match they were showing him a left arm spinner, even more interesting is that when Rahil sheikh played against ENgland warm game they showed him an 18 years old right arm pacer while he is actually a 23 year old left arm pacer. You cant be sure of new player's profile. they make as they want to make.

but why RR will carry a 19 year old wicketkeeper in their squad as they have sent kaif sent back not him' date=' he cant bee a wicketkeeper and i have not heard about any u-19 wicket keeper of UP with this name, cricinfo really makes mess of the things many times. When Umesh Yadav took 5 wickets in deuleep trophy match they were showing him a left arm spinner, even more interesting is that when Rahil sheikh played against ENgland warm game they showed him an 18 years old right arm pacer while he is actually a 23 year old left arm pacer. You cant be sure of new player's profile. they make as they want to make.[/quote'] you know we cant discount RKT's theory.the royals might be trying some deliberate obfuscation to unveil their surprise.

but why RR will carry a 19 year old wicketkeeper in their squad as they have sent kaif sent back not him' date=' he cant bee a wicketkeeper and i have not heard about any u-19 wicket keeper of UP with this name, cricinfo really makes mess of the things many times. When Umesh Yadav took 5 wickets in deuleep trophy match they were showing him a left arm spinner, even more interesting is that when Rahil sheikh played against ENgland warm game they showed him an 18 years old right arm pacer while he is actually a 23 year old left arm pacer. You cant be sure of new player's profile. [b']they make as they want to make.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

one day to go only and still no talk of Atul Sharma and no TV coverage on him, is there still a media embargo on him? I don think so because if it is that Ian Pont wouldn't have given any interview on him. I had sent a mails to news channels to get some news about him but nothing came out yet from those news channels who present things over the top. I don't what is the strategy by RR.

one day to go only and still no talk of Atul Sharma and no TV coverage on him' date=' is there still a media embargo on him? I don think so because if it is that Ian Pont wouldn't have given any interview on him. I had sent a mails to news channels to get some news about him but nothing came out yet from those news channels who present things over the top. I don't what is the strategy by RR.[/quote'] dude they'll talk about him after he makes an appearance. :king:

Imagine if he is a real deal and appearing first time in a professional match bowling 1st over, an unknown quantity, bowling first bowl at 150 kph, what will be the scenario. it can create a hoax in cricketing world and panic in the opposite teams, because they were not ready for this kind of a bowler. Because there is no real express bowler in IPL this year apart from Fidel Edwards and Dale Steyn. Brett lee and Shaun Rait are njured. Ishant is not bowling as quick as he shown in Australia last year, and Malinga is coming back from an injury, Shane Harwood is with Australian team. Some new faces can show there pace like Dirk Nannes, he is a real left arm quick bowler, kamran khan as we saw in warm up game, Umesh yadav, Sudeep tyagi, and Rahil Sheikh so it wil be very interesting this time around more excitement than ever.