So much for Atul Sharma...........

Deleted_User_1

U r the imposter:bandit:
you might be right ... chances are quite high :agree: But how can Pont disappoint .. Ian Pont was quite serious about Atul Sharma when he spoke .. I also had a conversation with him (though I wont reveal the details here) and he was always serious about Sharma .. I dont think Ian would misdirect anybody .. let us hope that all our expectations might not go in vain :nervous: Waiting for tomorrow eagerly :yay::yay::yay:

you might be right ... chances are quite high :agree: But how can Pont disappoint .. Ian Pont was quite serious about Atul Sharma when he spoke .. I also had a conversation with him (though I wont reveal the details here) and he was always serious about Sharma .. I dont think Ian would misdirect anybody .. let us hope that all our expectations might not go in vain :nervous: Waiting for tomorrow eagerly :yay::yay::yay:
i think so

crapinfo also keeps on changing things But it is written he is from UP whereas Pont said he is from Mumbai :giggle:
MAY BE AFTER BOWLING AT 106 M/H HE WILL PUT ON THE PADS TO DO THE KEEPERS JOBS...WHEN HIS TURN COMES TO BOWL HE WILL TAKE OUT THE PADS TO BOWL... WE'LL WAIT AND SEE... :dance: