The Yellow Jersey Khatarnak Chokers

Cricketics

Guest Gunner
:cantstop: esp its great to bump pathetics threads on anti-chennai... wat a pity his both teams queenies and dabbawallas dint get thru to semis.... :finger: how sweeeet.... :band:
I have been waiting for this moment for a week now. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

It wasn't a choke, just a crappy performance. Delhi team didn't perform well. The haven't in all the chases throughout the tournament. Not that they just fell in this. For one whole month they were in top four, and just after one game they are on no. 5 which rules out their chances of semis. Better luck next time to our team. Congrats to Deccan..

It wasn't a choke, just a crappy performance. Delhi team didn't perform well. The haven't in all the chases throughout the tournament. Not that they just fell in this. For one whole month they were in top four, and just after one game they are on no. 5 which rules out their chances of semis. Better luck next time to our team. Congrats to Deccan..
baah.. ofcourse crappy performance leads to being kicked out.. but u seee being in the top four and then falling out of it is wat we call choke baby.. is it so hard to comprehend?

Zubin for Chennai Mayor-I second Dinakkar.........

Zubi is legendz i say... :adore: My vote for him taking over Chennai mayorship...
I second it,Zubin for Chennai Mayor, Hooorrraaayyyy! (zubin if u run out of salt, for rubbing in to the wound of anti-chennai thread starters, u can always count on us, my friend sells salt to North indians from Tuticorin)

And at their own ground... :--D
Exactly.. Y'day was a great day for the anti-Northienezzz.. Not only do all Southie teams qualify for the semis, but the cheif Northie Delhi Duds get eliminated in their own home ground (AND) Chief Souhie CSK qualify for the semis by chasing down a record score against Sarpanch Northie Punjab at the foothills of Himalayas, of all venues... :haha:

Exactly.. Y'day was a great day for the anti-Northienezzz.. Not only do all Southie teams qualify for the semis, but the cheif Northie Delhi Duds get eliminated in their own home ground (AND) Chief Souhie CSK qualify for the semis by chasing down a record score against Sarpanch Northie Punjab at the foothills of Himalayas, of all venues... :haha:
:hysterical:

CSK fans showing their true colors again! almost all of them goes in to hiding when their mediocre team struggles and just when they make the knockouts painstakingly, it's chest-thumping time again :hysterical: PS: "CSK supporters thread" was THE most active thread before the IPL started and half way in to the tournament, one had to search till 4th page to have a 'laugh' on :csk::cantstop: