Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

Another update...

The team management is tracking this blog carefully. They have identified 12 members of playing/non-playing staff who are beyond suspicion. Every body else is a suspect until the real one is caught. Someone even mentioned that there's a reward on for anyone who catches the me red handed. May be they should install CCTV cameras in the bathrooms... Hmmmm... I am sure Dildo will enjoy that!

I am posting the next two updates here BubLee aur Bubli (Passing news from the Bubbles camp. Please sing to the tune of Bunty Aur Babli) Are u ready, sit down, Let me tell you a lil story, 'bout 2 cool cats, yeah, BubLee aur Babli, comin' at an angle, that they hotter than the rest, when ya look at them, them do pass the test. them do pass the test Don' t look back, He' s comin' into attack, He' s takin' it side by side, He' s takin' it front to back, He' s takin' it all around the world, Never, never will he stop this BubLee! Pun - ja - bi She be fakin' it with Bunty, She be havin' it with BabLee, She be doin' it dirty, She be on a mission, she be livin', she be killin', She be Babli! BubLee aur Babli, BubLee aur Babli, They are having a lot of fun, When Bunty is on the run, Oh - ho oh - ho BubLee aur Babli, BubLee aur Babli, It's so much fun to do it When Bunty's payin for it Oh - ho oh - ho and 2gether they ride chori, chori tonight 2gether they hide chori, chori, tonight 2gether they ride, 2gether they hide, 2gether they fly, into the sky, 2gether they rise above the world, 2gether they return, chori chori everynight BubLee aur Babli, BubLee aur Babli, They are having a lot of fun, When Bunty is on the run, Oh - ho oh - ho Oh - ho oh - ho Oh - ho oh - ho Oh - ho oh - ho Oh - ho oh - ho "Oh - ho oh - hoOh - ho oh - hoOh - ho oh - hoOh - ho oh - hoOh - ho oh - hoOh - ho oh - ho!" - Bunty

Next update Experiment Flopped Alright, the last blog was experimental. Me relaying the info to bro, who uses all his creative skills at hand to post it. Looks like it turned out quite crappy, as expected. So, its back to the painful ol' days of keying it all in. Been watching a fair bit of today's game. And boy, now I know what you guys have been subjected to all these days. The joker anchoring the show was funny without intending to be so. At least Sandy Baddy Babe has a few tricks up her sleeve to distract the viewer from what she says. But this bloke had absolutely nowhere to hide. And god knows what nasty thing he did to his barber to get such a hair cut. The only saving grace was his really high IQ. He asks Ross Taylor, "Are you happy that your team has lost the toss?". Whatever Taylor answered was certainly not enough as our man whipped out his next thunderbolt: "Are you happy that you are not in the team today?". Dunno what answer he expected..."Yes, mate. Who doesn't want to get paid for just sitting around?" Now to our team. We had a team meeting but hardly anything of note was discussed. Looks like things are secret until the mole is caught. Most guys in contention have been asked to be prepared. Lordie was there in the meeting, although he didn't speak much. We don't know the XI and I don't expect more than possibly one change. P.S. Enjoyed RP's i'view ;-)

1) Kishen Kanaiyya refers to Ravi Shastri. 2) Appam ******** refers to Sreeshanth he comes from kerala where appam is the famous delicacy and fakeiplplayer is calling him bcoz of his attitude. 3) Pedophile Priest refers to Adam Gilchrist. 4) Kaan Moolo referes to Ajith Agarkar coz i think all of you would know,it’s for his enormous ears. 5) Big Sister refers to Shilpa Shetty coz she rose to fame using the big brother reality show. 6) Prince Charles of Patiala refers to Yuvraj Singh coz i think its anyone’s guess well he is from punjab and worshipped like a king there,probably one more reason the author likes him. 7) Lord Almighty refers to Sourav Ganguly , once again here the writer has shown his liking for ganguly so has raised him from the status of prince to lord himself. 8. Babli refers to Preity Zinta as she is ever refreshing and encouraging her team. 9) Calypso King refers to Chris Gayle as he is considered the king of Caribbean in the world of cricket. 10) Vinnie Dildo refers to Sharukh Khan coz as far as my research says it is due to his interefering or poking behaviour and also the atmost hate of this writer towards Shahrukh. 11) Havaii Chappal refers to Greg Chapel coz of his surname ‘Chapel’ —> ‘Chappal’ and havai as prefix to show how ‘local’ he is. 12) Junta Tormentor refers to Ajantha Mendis coz of his abnormal bowling action which has tormented batsmen around the world. 13) The Baja of Baroda refers to Anshuman Gaekwad coz he is from baroda is the simple guess i suppose. 14) Sandy Baddy babe refers to Mandira Bedi coz she is a female who has nothing like a babe but still is acting like one. 15) Little John refers to Ishant Sharma ,its just a paradox to refer. 16) John Wrong refers to John Wright, ,its just a paradox to refer. 17) Bangla Tiger refers Mashrafe Mortaza coz he is from Bangaldesh and ‘tiger’ coz the author likes him. 18)Sheikh of Tweak refers to Shane Warne. 19) Meera Bhai refers to Harbhajan Singh. 20) RDB refers to Randeep Bose. 21) Ram refers to VVS Laxman. 22) Chatterjee Kaaku refers to The Old Guy from the Ad posted by the KKR(Kolkata Knight Riders) Team where he says ‘Tum Bhi Jeetoge’. 23) Mr.Batlivala refers to liqour baron Mr Vijay Mallya 24) Phoren Babas refers to Brendon Mc Cullum and the coach John Buchanan Teams referred in the story : Bevdaa Team refers Bangalore Royal Challengers coz its owned by the liquor giant vijay mallya. Big Sister’s Team refers to Rajasthan Royals coz owned by shilpa shetty. Bubblie’s Team refers to Punjab Kings XI coz owned by preity zinta.