Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

Chirkut Teli = Bharat Chipli i thought this was Goswami, the under 19 teammate of Virat Kohli. in fact in a post, the FIP mentioned that both team mates went off hunting. He also mentioned a reference that Goswami is very short and cud not get any girls.

Chirkut Teli = Bharat Chipli i thought this was Goswami, the under 19 teammate of Virat Kohli. in fact in a post, the FIP mentioned that both team mates went off hunting. He also mentioned a reference that Goswami is very short and cud not get any girls.
Apparently Little John (Ishant) is scoring big time.

Who is Boy George? Joy Bhattacharya, for sure. He is the ‘Team Director’ of the KKR, responsible for team management. All he manages therefore is to throw some management jargons from time to time, and do some blogging for KKR website. B.t.w, guess what’s the academic qualification of Joy Bhattacharya? He is a Maths graduate, and has done his Masters in Computer Application from Jadavpur University. According to USA based IT expert Vivek Dwivedi, the language used in ‘fakeiplplayer’ blog and its style-sheet suggests that it’s not something done by a common cricketer. The Blogger has decent knowledge of information technology and that’s why he hasn’t used any gadget that can reveal his identity. If the Blogger truely is from the KKR team, then Joy Bhattacharya seems to be the most qualified of the lot!!! This is just a food for thought. Fake IPL Player - Decoded: Remember the famous dialogue written by William Shakespeare? "Et tu Brutus"? Guess what would he have written had he been from todays Era? "Bloody Shahrukh Khan" Why is Aksh Chopra called Shakespeare by Fake IPL Player? Simple coz, his cricketing style belongs to the Shakespearean era! Read all decoded names with explanations on my Blog.

According to USA based IT expert Vivek Dwivedi, the language used in ‘fakeiplplayer’ blog and its style-sheet suggests that it’s not something done by a common cricketer. The Blogger has decent knowledge of information technology and that’s why he hasn’t used any gadget that can reveal his identity.
Yeah, one needs a USA based IT expert to come up with this conclusion. :sherlock::omg:
Yeah' date=' one needs a USA based IT expert to come up with this conclusion. :sherlock::omg:[/quote'] The USA IT expert is no expert, the FIP doesnt know how to add site stats to the blog, so hes obviously not as IT savvy as the 'expert' deems him to be.
Yeah' date=' one needs a USA based IT expert to come up with this conclusion. :sherlock::omg:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Anyways the blog is nothing exceptional .. you do not need to be IT friendly to update a blogger blog .. there is nothing that I found in the blog which implies that he is a techie guy

this brought a chuckle "I feel bad for the skipper though. He is a good guy, just at the wrong time in the wrong team. Kaan Moolo was particularly upset after yesterday's loss. He knows this was his last attempt at redemption, last chance to correct the 10 years of torture he has inflicted on Indian fans. Little John was angry too, but he's been angry for a while now, mostly attributed to his forced celibacy"

this brought a chuckle "I feel bad for the skipper though. He is a good guy, just at the wrong time in the wrong team. Kaan Moolo was particularly upset after yesterday's loss. He knows this was his last attempt at redemption, last chance to correct the 10 years of torture he has inflicted on Indian fans. Little John was angry too, but he's been angry for a while now, mostly attributed to his forced celibacy"
Who is Kaan Moolo ?