IPL and Foreign Players

kirtan

While team owners pour $$$$ over these foreign players, I don't think that these players take IPL as a series cricket match. Of course except oz players and few players who are have more passion for game like jayasurya, murali. These guys are the major cause for the failure of KKR, BRC and DC in the last and current season. Still we rely on foreign players and coaches, What a waste of bucks!!!!!!

What are you on about? Vettori and Ryder both were awesome. Only Taylor's played 2 games and has disappointed. Let McCullum play the next game' date= and then judge.
Duh!! read my post again- already said Vettori delivered and Ryder was 0 (1); you are counting his bowling as awesome against a team that was dismissed for 58 ???? and what part of "proving to be usless" vs. are useless didn't you understand of course there is still a long way to go Duh!!

You said only Vettori has done something meaningful' date=' and Ryder's contributions with the ball are no way to be ignored.[/quote'] Arre yaar Ryder is there primarily as the batsman- specially when he opened and anyone who bowled for BRC in that match against RR did awesome- I agree that his bowling performance cannot be ignored but BRC management ignored it royally by dropping him in the next match :--D

Arre yaar Ryder is there primarily as the batsman- specially when he opened and anyone who bowled for BRC in that match against RR did awesome- I agree that his bowling performance cannot be ignored but BRC management ignored it royally by dropping him in the next match :--D
Yeah, I'm so pissed. WTF. Why would you do that?

IPL is not like the supersixers or beach cricket IPL has become a very professional mode of cricket (atleast in view with cricket only) and has grown immensely, like it or not No international player can now view this tournament as a paid holidays, nowadays The SA public reception says it all. Every international players wants to be part of IPL and if they don't perform or show less commitment, they have 7-8 other international players in the squad waiting to take that place So, its tough competition out there

IPL is not like the supersixers or beach cricket IPL has become a very professional mode of cricket (atleast in view with cricket only) and has grown immensely, like it or not No international player can now view this tournament as a paid holidays, nowadays The SA public reception says it all. Every international players wants to be part of IPL and if they don't perform or show less commitment, they have 7-8 other international players in the squad waiting to take that place So, its tough competition out there
Yes spectre it is getting to a point where some players prefer skipping intl tours rather than IPL India shining:--D:--D

JP duminy will turn out to be one of the silliiest buy according to 2020 format.
Yes he will be - very premature, disappointing choice made by MI (hope SRT didn't press for him). England ---------- KP seems to show maturity but still has to justify his tag Freddie displayed his pricetag by today's spell Bopara is playing good Mascarenas has been excellent with the ball Owais Shah and Collingwood have not played Henderson - not really impressive WI ---- Bravo has been mediocre Edwards has been excellent Gayle has performed below par - tomorrow is his DDay Australia ----------- David Warner, McGrath, Luke Ronchi, etc. - yet to debut this season. Hayden - has been excellent apart from some silly catch dropping Dirk Nannes - mediocre Gilchrist - good captaincy Hodge - best of KKR Henriques - looks really mediocre Warne - excellent NZ ---- Taylor - utter disappointment Oram - OK Ryder - looked good Vettori - excellent McCullum - still to prove his worth Styris - looked OK SA ---- ABD - yet to play Albie - good Steyn - looked good Kallis - I thinks he looked good Gibbs - excellent SL --- Murali - excellent Sanga - looked OK Jaya - still to prove Dilshan - yet to bat Thushara - not very impressive Malinga - really good Mahroof - yet to bowl/bat Jayasurya - looks in good touch