Betting : KingsXI Punjab will reach Semis

punjabi_khota

I don't want to push this too much' date=' but there' something called 'Normal Pwnage' Then there is 'Mashallah Pwnage' But for this, it looks like we have to create a separate category. :omg:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::haha::haha::haha:

And fateful irony is almost impossible to miss. Khota incredibly has the exactly the same amount $ that he owns the other posters. It was like as though he was meant to be bankrupted to poverty. :omg:

I don't want to push this too much' date=' but there' something called 'Normal Pwnage' Then there is 'Mashallah Pwnage' But for this, it looks like we have to create a separate category. :omg:[/quote'] I am sad that Punjab is out but the above statement is quite true- specially after being set such a low target Shame on Yuvi and Sangkarra- two senior cricketers who were not able to deliver for the team despite being in a favorable spot

^ Actually all jokes apart, think abt this - if India were in situation Punjab was in today (chasing smallish target), and SL was the opposition team with Murali, Jayasurya and Lundis and Dilshan exerting their spin dominance on slightly favorable conditions, scary to think Yuvi cannot stay there and help overhaul this smallish total in such situation! :((

^ Actually all jokes apart' date=' think abt this - if India were in situation Punjab was in today ([b']chasing smallish target), and SL was the opposition team with Murali, Jayasurya and Lundis and Dilshan exerting their spin dominance on slightly favorable conditions, scary to think Yuvi cannot stay there and help overhaul this smallish total in such situation! :((
Hmmm... Am I the only one thinking - 'Is the whining returning?'

Hmmm... Am I the only one thinking - 'Is the whining returning?'
And I don't get who Lundis is? Is it the same guy who took 6/13 against a dominant Indian batting lineup, and then took 25 wickets in his debut test series against a team that is known play spin the best? Moreover, the same kid who was shot in the back of his head, and still came back to play cricket? That one? If so, why are we making fun of him?

^ Zuby had renamed Mendis to that. (And to MM - can't care too much abt these KXIP losses, but hell yeah - if India are chasing this kind of total, I'd expect Yuvi and whoever else partnering him instead of Sanga today to pull through from such a situation against spinners)

Riches to rags :brian: to :bowwow:
this has to be the best ever post by fineleg on icf
This is amasingh! First finey makes a LEGENDARY post and then amits posts a SENSIBLE one. *faint* oh and side note - I think finey has hired someone to post on its behalf now as i dont see much whining and actually some funny ones? :dontknow: