The most ludicrous Paki hype I've read yet... christ I'm cracking up reading this for the 5th time

this is a 3rd string aussie team against whom u won @ pak_forever all new players.. no punter, no phack, no shyt, no johnson, no hussey...
Until yesterday it was a 2nd string team, now it has become third after losing against a great performance by Pakistan. I guess by the time series will be over you guys will call it a 9th or 10th string team b/c by then we will win the series. :winky:
lol...3' date=' out of which 2 were horribly out of form.[b'] They certainly needed rest or doosras from our bowlers would have sliced their averages further. The only player Australia truly missing is M. Johnson. Not like this squad is bad, they still are a very competitive side with some highly experienced and talented players like Symonds, Clarke, Haddin, Watson etc. Just give the credit where its due....Pakistan won against a strong Australian side, simple as that.
:omg::omg::omg: No longer you taking pride in your meat eating real men PHASSSSSSSST bowlers ????

Pak fast bowling will be alive and kicking in the next year I feel. I remember v England 2000 the ODI series- we won solely because of spinners! Lol. Anyways even though one win doesn't make a summer- it is a win against a good ODI team- albeit with one absent in-form player- the world-class Johnson. Ponting nor Hussey were in any kind of form and dare I say it are both on the decline. Pakistan needs some more cricket- a lot. Youngsters need to be given a chance- I have seen Mohammed Aamer and I think he's going to be really good. I've not seen Khan or Talha so I don't know. I am just happy to see us playing again against real opposition :-)

Until yesterday it was a 2nd string team' date=' now it has become third after losing against a great performance by Pakistan. I guess by the time series will be over you guys will call it a 9th or 10th string team b/c by then we will win the series. :winky:[/quote'] It is pak effect. ........................ You came and indian poster trying to mimic pak fan level..:eyedance:
Pak fast bowling will be alive and kicking in the next year I feel. I remember v England 2000 the ODI series- we won solely because of spinners! Lol. Anyways even though one win doesn't make a summer- it is a win against a good ODI team- albeit with one absent in-form player- the world-class Johnson. Ponting nor Hussey were in any kind of form and dare I say it are both on the decline. Pakistan needs some more cricket- a lot. Youngsters need to be given a chance- I have seen Mohammed Aamer and I think he's going to be really good. I've not seen Khan or Talha so I don't know. I am just happy to see us playing again against real opposition :-)
man face it ur fast bowlers are **** now. apart from gul no one really looks like taking a wicket, the pace is there but pakistani's seem to have lost the art of swing , what happened guys? where is the reverse swing? did the indians steal it or is it a BCCI conspiracy?? hahahhahahha