Most favoured and least favoured

King

Most favoured : Bangalore Royal Challengers : Anil Kumble and Rahul Dravid. Do I need to say more? Besides it’s my home town. Rajastan Royals : Least talented and least expected to succeed. Despite short spendings and limited resources this team deserves to win everything because they have done well enough to gift India with few local talents as well as winning the last edition. The presence of the legend “Warne” is an added bonus. Extremely humble in their achievements their fans (we only have a couple of members such as Sameer cheering for RR) are. They know how to behave in victory and loss. Deccan Chargers : How can you not support a team to win if they possess players such as Laxman, Gilly, Gibbs, Fiedel, RP Singh, Styris, Vaas, Rohit Sharma and the list goes on. Probably would have preferred them least if they had the drunken fisherman “Symonds” and the cheating “Pitch dancer” Afridi. Now that they both aren’t in the team. I’d love them to go all the way and alongside if Laxman can score a few fifties it’d be a bonus. I’d say DC are the most entertaining of all the team be it with batting, bowling or fielding. Mumbai Indians : Why wouldn’t you favour a team that boasts the best batsman ever in the team? Besides they have fantastic local talent and they call themselves Indians too. You can find a MI follower in every fan of other teams, it is invariable MI is the darling of masses bar a couple. It will be a great sight to see Tendulkar holding up the IPL trophy as a winning captain. That is something that was missing in his CV and with IPL trophy aloft it will be fulfilled. Delhi DareDevils : The team possess the best opening pair in the world right now. McGrath and Daniel Vettori are other two reasons why I don’t mind them winning. Least favoured : Punjab Kings XI : Yuvraj Singh and Priety Zinta. Need I say more? Chennai : They have some of the most expensive players in their ranks such as Hayden, Freddi, Dhoni and Murali. You would want them to win because of the presence of the likes of Murali and Balaji but it is off set by the presence of the likes of Dhoni, Hayden and Freddi. Moreover the CSK fans are the most cheeky and loud ones you can see on this forums. Never behind to piss on someone’s party these CSK fans are bloody annoying. Humble is a word they have never heard in their lives. They behave almost as if they have a birth right on the IPL trophy. It’s a different case they were humbled … did I say humbled sorry they don’t know the meaning of that word…. Beaten by the under rated Rajastan Royals last year. Their captain is as cheeky as their fans and they both deserve each other. I’d like to see these buggers lose on a consistent basis although a bit of a soft sport is reserved given they have some all time greats playing for them. Kolkata : Again the fans is the primary reason. Even before the tourney started they were jumping up and down burning effigies of coach/owner because their favourite Ganguly was sacked as a captain. Give us all a break please…… Even Rahul Dravid and Laxman were sacked but were there such commotions? Their fans place Ganguly well above the team and for that very reason I’d like to see them lose big time. They are my least favourite team. Oh BTW did I even mention Shah Rukh Khan the over rated actor that produces garbage bollywood movies every year? Never mind one reason was good enough. Disclaimer : It’s all in fun folks, nothing personal. Just my thoughts on the teams and their fans.

Most favoured - MI becoz of SRT + home team. Least favoured - CSK - with fans like fineleg......................................... BRC - with fans like gayboyfan........................... DD - with fans like @mits, daisy_downandar, cricketicz.............. Punjab - Yuvrajforcaptaincy:hysterical: RR - crap team KKR - Even worse team + owner! Dhakkan - Faakers bought Afretard. No-one can forgive them for that

Lame dude' date=' super lame. Not cool. May the royally challenged lose royally, their asses handed to them on a coconut platter.[/quote'] It's already been done last year so we got nothing to lose, we are forever losers anyways and there's no shame in that :haha: as long as Punjab Kings XI gets shafted. I'd be so glad to not see Priety Zinta jumping up and down on the boundary as well as don't get to watch Yuvraj Singh lift the title. Imagine if Yuvraj Singh wins the title??? Already he behaves like he is "The most" important person in the world and if they win IPL there will be no stopping. He's drunk every night anyways and wouldn't know the difference between winning and losing.

It's already been done last year so we got nothing to lose' date=' we are forever losers anyways and there's no shame in that :haha: as long as Punjab Kings XI gets shafted. I'd be so glad to not see Priety Zinta jumping up and down on the boundary as well as don't get to watch Yuvraj Singh lift the title. [b']Imagine if Yuvraj Singh wins the title??? Already he behaves like he is "The most" important person in the world and if they win IPL there will be no stopping. He's drunk every night anyways and wouldn't know the difference between winning and losing.
Considering that he won us 2 matches in T20 single handedly, I wouldn't put it past him. :yay::yay: Here's hoping that appam chewtiya and bublee comeback and then deliver some MASHALLAH pwnage along with the prince. :kxip::kxip::kxip::kxip:

Least favored - BRC - PPl who dont like Tamils and are so damn afraid of a tamil movie doing better than kannada movie. Besides upendra and ramesh arvind are the most horrible heroes... but only second to golt heroes Deccan chargers - Stupid movie industry. Its always a love story and overaged/overweight heroes.But atleast they have the common decency to import gd lking actresses from bollywood which Tamil movie industry does not even try CSK - Namitha,Kushboo etc. all overweight and ugly. Goddamit, y the fook cant u guys get a good looking girl. Tip:Go to spencers plaza. But atleast they are thinner than Kerala appam lightnings - dudes,i appreciate that u r the king of soft core movies in India but WTF with that 300 pound elephant being a star?? Get some self respects, puttus and kelangus.

Least favored - BRC - PPl who dont like Tamils and are so damn afraid of a tamil movie doing better than kannada movie. Besides upendra and ramesh arvind are the most horrible heroes... but only second to golt heroes Deccan chargers - Stupid movie industry. Its always a love story and overaged/overweight heroes.But atleast they have the common decency to import gd lking actresses from bollywood which Tamil movie industry does not even try CSK - Namitha,Kushboo etc. all overweight and ugly. Goddamit, y the fook cant u guys get a good looking girl. Tip:Go to spencers plaza. But atleast they are thinner than Kerala appam lightnings - dudes,i appreciate that u r the king of soft core movies in India but WTF with that 300 pound elephant being a star?? Get some self respects, puttus and kelangus.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I can't relate to a lot of the above stuff you have written but they sound damn right funny. You have given a dossier of movie related reasons for hating IPL teams :haha: You must watch a movie every day of every language :haha: