Most favoured and least favoured

King

I think despite whatever we write here for fun it's pretty hard not to end up watching every team play. We have good players we look up to in every team. I find it very hard say not to cheer Hayden, Murali, Dhoni, Laxman, Tendulkar, Yuvraj, Sehwag, Gambhir, Freddi and the likes. We have seen so much of these guys and love to watch them it's quite hard to be biased. This isn't the same with English permier though. I know blokes that are such massive supporters of the team their lives depend on it and have mood swings on the day their team didn't perform well. The digs here mostly are for banter and in jest. Although I'm from Bangalore it's a long time ago I was there and don't quite relate to most things other than knowing I was born there so my support is more like sugar coated rather than an unquestioned support. I don't feel bad when BRC lose. Not sure how you guys take it when your team loses? Does it hurt a bit? I take it doesn't hurt as much as it hurts when India loses. The poms that support their premier soccer teams are more hurt when their team loses than say when England loses in a soccer world cup. Wonder if it will get to that stage for people supporting IPL at all?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I can't relate to a lot of the above stuff you have written but they sound damn right funny. You have given a dossier of movie related reasons for hating IPL teams :haha: You must watch a movie every day of every language :haha:
Just a simple joke. Nothing more or less.

I think despite whatever we write here for fun it's pretty hard not to end up watching every team play. We have good players we look up to in every team. I find it very hard say not to cheer Hayden, Murali, Dhoni, Laxman, Tendulkar, Yuvraj, Sehwag, Gambhir, Freddi and the likes. We have seen so much of these guys and love to watch them it's quite hard to be biased. This isn't the same with English permier though. I know blokes that are such massive supporters of the team their lives depend on it and have mood swings on the day their team didn't perform well. The digs here mostly are for banter and in jest. Although I'm from Bangalore it's a long time ago I was there and don't quite relate to most things other than knowing I was born there so my support is more like a sugar coated rather than a unquestioned support. I don't feel bad when BRC lose. Not sure how you guys take it when your team loses? Does it hurt a bit? I take it doesn't hurt as much as it hurts when India loses. The poms that support their premier soccer teams are more hurt when their team loses than say when England loses in a soccer world cup. Wonder if it will get to that stage for people supporting IPL at all?
So true .. but the difference is that there arent many soccer internationals plus these soccer clubs are old and people have grown up following them. As for IPL .. well I enjoy good performances and I wont say that I am sad when dd loses but when they that makes me happy

I think despite whatever we write here for fun it's pretty hard not to end up watching every team play. We have good players we look up to in every team. I find it very hard say not to cheer Hayden, Murali, Dhoni, Laxman, Tendulkar, Yuvraj, Sehwag, Gambhir, Freddi and the likes. We have seen so much of these guys and love to watch them it's quite hard to be biased. This isn't the same with English permier though. I know blokes that are such massive supporters of the team their lives depend on it and have mood swings on the day their team didn't perform well. The digs here mostly are for banter and in jest. Although I'm from Bangalore it's a long time ago I was there and don't quite relate to most things other than knowing I was born there so my support is more like a sugar coated rather than a unquestioned support. I don't feel bad when BRC lose. Not sure how you guys take it when your team loses? Does it hurt a bit? I take it doesn't hurt as much as it hurts when India loses. The poms that support their premier soccer teams are more hurt when their team loses than say when England loses in a soccer world cup. Wonder if it will get to that stage for people supporting IPL at all?
Ayyo I watch each and every match. No doubt about it. We are not hating on the players (at least not the Indians), so no point in boycotting them like say those paki matches. Nah, it doesn't hurt that much. Actually, it's been quite a while since I felt bad because of cricket (touchwood). Although, I was disgruntled when CSK and DC mauled BRC. All of them, my teams, but I'd rather those matches be close than seeing BRC steamrolled like that :(( To lay it bare, I love to see Sachin winning. The man has done so much for Indian cricket - it is pure joy to watch him be a kid again, like last IPL when he was so pumped after taking the catch :icflove: Same with Dada, love to see him play again and all the drama that follows him :laugh: There is nothing more special than watching Gauti and Sehwag bat. In fact, I don't want them to get out at all against any team. That Sehwag moment of last IPL - when he demanded Hyderabad cheer him was fantastic :laugh: Yuvi is fun to watch but saala takes too much tension. And I'm very excited about RR because of the unearthing of new Indian talents. :two_thumbs_up: Disclaimer: None of you mofos may quote me on this post. :finger:

:icflove::icflove: ..on the bright side, your team will get laid. And by getting laid, I mean it will have bubba make love to it. And by bubba, I mean :kxip:
:cantstop::cantstop: You are making me laugh too much for me to make a comeback. Ass! :icflove::icflove:

Ayyo I watch each and every match. No doubt about it. We are not hating on the players (at least not the Indians), so no point in boycotting them like say those paki matches. Nah, it doesn't hurt that much. Actually, it's been quite a while since I felt bad because of cricket (touchwood). Although, I was disgruntled when CSK and DC mauled BRC. All of them, my teams, but I'd rather those matches be close than seeing BRC steamrolled like that :(( To lay it bare, I love to see Sachin winning. The man has done so much for Indian cricket - it is pure joy to watch him be a kid again, like last IPL when he was so pumped after taking the catch :icflove: Same with Dada, love to see him play again and all the drama that follows him :laugh: There is nothing more special than watching Gauti and Sehwag bat. In fact, I don't want them to get out at all against any team. That Sehwag moment of last IPL - when he demanded Hyderabad cheer him was fantastic :laugh: Yuvi is fun to watch but saala takes too much tension. And I'm very excited about RR because of the unearthing of new Indian talents. :two_thumbs_up: Disclaimer: None of you mofos may quote me on this post. :finger:
One word: pussy.

I think despite whatever we write here for fun it's pretty hard not to end up watching every team play. We have good players we look up to in every team. I find it very hard say not to cheer Hayden, Murali, Dhoni, Laxman, Tendulkar, Yuvraj, Sehwag, Gambhir, Freddi and the likes. We have seen so much of these guys and love to watch them it's quite hard to be biased. This isn't the same with English permier though. I know blokes that are such massive supporters of the team their lives depend on it and have mood swings on the day their team didn't perform well.
I've grown up watching these guys do well for India and celebrated every win and their moments of success. Its impossible for me to hope that any Indian gets pwned - barring a few here and there. And its impossible for me to watch any of the older guys doing bad. It hurts a lot. :((
The digs here mostly are for banter and in jest. Although I'm from Bangalore it's a long time ago I was there and don't quite relate to most things other than knowing I was born there so my support is more like sugar coated rather than an unquestioned support. I don't feel bad when BRC lose. Not sure how you guys take it when your team loses? Does it hurt a bit? I take it doesn't hurt as much as it hurts when India loses. The poms that support their premier soccer teams are more hurt when their team loses than say when England loses in a soccer world cup. Wonder if it will get to that stage for people supporting IPL at all?
Again, as above. It hurts when MI does bad because that would mean Sachin is disappointed, and being the devotee and worshiper I am, I'd hate to see that. Same with BRC last year but this year the players I want to do well are doing well, and Rahul isn't bogged down with captaincy so he doesn't look like the entire world's burden is on his shoulders (like he did last year) - would like for him to continue playing like he is. I miss watching him in colors (for the oneday games) and apparently, won't be able to watch him play in a format he excels in until October. And I like what I see in Virat Kohli, and I wouldn't miss Kumble bowling for anything else. With DC, its my home team - so I obviously want them to do well. I'd love for Laxman to score really well. He's gotten off to an indifferent start but knowing him, I am pretty confident (or at least hopeful) that he'll make a few meaningful contributions here - but I expect them to be understated and ignored, as is his luck. Pretty happy watching guys like Rohit and RP do well, two guys whom I backed a lot over the past 2 years (RP more so). Watching Gilly, Vaas, et. al is a bonus too! With CSK, DD, RR - its more for the exciting players they have rather than emotional support. CSK, I support because of Dhoni. DD because of Veeru and Gambhir, RR because of Warne, and also for the fact that they opened some eyes about the 7-4 player distribution means that the Indian guys need to do well for a team to win - and a pleasure to watch Warne flummox batsmen. All these guys are champions and I can never lose myself enough to this extravaganza to make me wish that they fail. And a special mention for the Sri Lankan guys playing. I've been a huge fan of Malinga forever. Jayasuriya is class, and unlike others, I respect Murali for his achievements and don't think he chucks. Jayawardane, Sangakkara, et. al are also pretty cool players and all are pretty cool customers, and humble/quiet people. Want them to succeed too.

:crazy4::crazy4::crazy4::crazy4: