Yusuf Pathan

DomainK

Guest Hiten.
Where are all those Yousuf Pathan Hatersss ....
Who the hell hates YKP ? People may hate his inconsistency and there is no hiding there

Man....I thought 15 would be difficult. But 3 balls later it looked like a joke.
When I started the match thread I said Yusuf will fire today .. thank me for starting the match thread.. the only match thread I started was the best match of the tournament :dance:

Guest gaurav_indian
When I started the match thread I said Yusuf will fire today .. thank me for starting the match thread.. the only match thread I started was the best match of the tournament :dance:
Atul Sharma ke liye pehla blog bhi tune hi create kiya hai.:finger:

saali sllutt tukka pe khoodh thi hai :finger:

Who the hell hates YKP ? People may hate his inconsistency and there is no hiding there
In which case they're ****ing morons who understand nothing about the game. When you bat in that manner, you're always going to be a little inconsistent. NOBODY can come out with a "play all shots" approach and constantly pile up big score after big score. And Yusuf has been given full license to do that in any form of the game - by Dhoni in ODIs, Warne in the IPL and Pinal Shah in Ranjis.

Atul Sharma ke liye pehla blog bhi tune hi create kiya hai.:finger:
:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono: Atul Sharma ke liye nahi IPL ke liye .. Atul Sharma was just there in one post mentioned .. thats it Anyways blog to IPL start se hi chamak raha hai .. at least 1000 - 2000 unique visitors everyday B->

In which case they're ****ing morons who understand nothing about the game. When you bat in that manner, you're always going to be a little inconsistent. NOBODY can come out with a "play all shots" approach and constantly pile up big score after big score. And Yusuf has been given full license to do that in any form of the game - by Dhoni in ODIs, Warne in the IPL and Pinal Shah in Ranjis.
BTW he also bowled very well especially when he bowled the first over of the KKR innings itself .. Gayle was finding it hard to play his balls and that laid the base for the slow run chase .... his bowling stats for the day was 4/27 in his 4 overs which is 6.75 RPO and not bad in twenty20