How much Yusuf should be paid?

kirtan

sachfan, i need not answer you, since ur goal is not to ask and learn why i said it, but to mock me. But still, I'll tell you once, and take it or leave it: Its not abt the last 8 overs or first 8 overs. Its abt whether Yusuf can handle such hostile condition or not. A situation in a match may require him to bat under such conditions - 1. it may be fall of early wickets, 2. sometimes in ODIs after the second 'cleaned and spruced up' ball is taken, it can swing, bowlers can swing it in last 10 overs under lights in SA or Eng too. Look, I'm not against Yusuf. He has got this limitation, and someone pointed that out here, and I agreed saying "It is true". So, there.

ah the foolish flamigo bird thinks it knows more abt cricket than me. it does not even make cricket posts for the most part, most of the time its some RuRu sheet or some other retarded one liner abt some nonsense. i tell the pink flamingo who does not know bull cra.p abt cricket to :finger:
Oh Thou mammering half-faced dewberry... I have marked my calendar.... :afraid: more fun, next month same time? :nice:

Oh Thou mammering half-faced dewberry... I have marked my calendar.... :afraid: more fun, next month same time? :nice:
^ you started this nonsense. Refrain from insults, and no need for either of us to indulge in more mud slinging unnecessarily.

ah the foolish flamigo bird thinks it knows more abt cricket than me. it does not even make cricket posts for the most part, most of the time its some RuRu sheet or some other retarded one liner abt some nonsense. i tell the pink flamingo who does not know bull cra.p abt cricket to :finger:
If you know your cricket and players so well, let's see you pick a Super Selector team that finishes at least in the top 20 then :two_thumbs_up: