SRT and a couple more new quizzes

Mr. Wicket

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/quiz.php?do=Take&id=32 The Sachin Tendulkar birthday quiz. 25 questions covering all major aspects of Tendulkar's career from youth days, domestics to present domination, prize of 75000 ICF$ if you can get them right. Many thanks to graphic for helping me compile this! ----------------------------------------- Here are a couple more quizzes added by gaurav92 Quiz # 1 : Cricket RapidFire The first one is a really hard one according to gaurav92. It has 5 questions and you have only 2 minutes to respond. Another Cricket Quiz Here's a relatively more easier one, again by gaurav92. Has 9 questions to answer in 5 minutes. Prize money for both is $60, 000 ICF. Have fun :dance:

Here are a couple more quizzes added by gaurav92 Quiz # 1 : Cricket RapidFire The first one is a really hard one according to gaurav92. It has 5 questions and you have only 2 minutes to respond. Another Cricket Quiz Here's a relatively more easier one, again by gaurav92. Has 9 questions to answer in 5 minutes. Prize money for both is $60, 000 ICF. Have fun :dance:

There are mistakes in the second quiz. I would suggest deleting it and putting it up again. gaurav92,ludhiavi, I'ved PMed you with the info.
Thanks Gambit , lol, I am too lazy to verify :tounge_smile: The two erroneous questions have been deleted and the scores updated