Davis Cup - India to get walkover against Australia

Gambit

i fear Cricket is next-these aussies are darpok of the highest order-they will play in london after terrorist attacks but wont play in India.just watch-they will not play in the odi series against India.
i agree with you but they also know that if India cancels their next to Aus then ACB is fooked .

Guest Hiten.
i fear Cricket is next-these aussies are darpok of the highest order-they will play in london after terrorist attacks but wont play in India.just watch-they will not play in the odi series against India.
There is nothing about bravery or cowardice act if one cancels the tour on the basis of security concerns. SL learned their lessons hard way and I hope none of the team commits same blunder by blindly accepting the tour without clearing security issues.

it's good they are not visiting.. this is blessing in disguise for our tennis. We did reasonably well in last year's davis cup. Now getting this fluke win against Aus would only help us. We could have just won the doubles game against Aus and were favorties to lose the single games. Lets go India.. YUKI BHAMBRI, SOMDEV DEVVARMAN, ROHAN BOPANNA, PRAKASH AMRITRAJ AND THE LEGENDS PAES AND BHUPATHI..